Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 5:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Walking Dead post SE09
The Walking Dead post SE09
I still watch The Walking Dead.
It has its flaws; it's not like it used to be, but it has awesome moments still.

What do you think?

Yes, Rick is a big loss
and ?
RE: The Walking Dead post SE09
I think I haven't watched it since season 2
Dying to live, living to die.
At work.

You mean the show "Talking boredom" ?

If I want to see characters acting gormless, stupid and violent I get better value of my time with the 'Three Stooges'.

Even the original linear graphic material (Comic) was better.

Coffee
We love it. Hanging out for more.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Not a fan.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I only watch sporadically these days--while visiting family/friends who watch, usually. 
It would be really rude to say "No, fuck this...I'm changing the channel!" and follow through. Also---a great way to get slapped. Tongue
I still watch the show. But why is this titled season nine when there's already been ten seasons?
(June 23, 2020 at 2:57 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

You mean the show "Talking boredom" ?

If I want to see characters acting gormless, stupid and violent I get better value of my time with the 'Three Stooges'.

Even the original linear graphic material (Comic) was better.

Coffee

What made the show "different" is the diving into each of the characters' personality, i.e "making us know and feel what they feel", that's different not boring.

I don't mind flipping screens from the comic on my browser after watching the show; though !

(June 23, 2020 at 5:28 am)Athene Wrote: I only watch sporadically these days--while visiting family/friends who watch, usually. 
It would be really rude to say "No, fuck this...I'm changing the channel!" and follow through. Also---a great way to get slapped. Tongue

Your family/friends are awesome for watching it still :Big Grin lots abandoned it

(June 23, 2020 at 9:38 am)Eleven Wrote: I still watch the show. But why is this titled season nine when there's already been ten seasons?

Well, the "big changes" happened after that season

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parsonsfield - "Weeds or Wildflowers" on The Walking Dead WinterHold 1 409 January 23, 2021 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The walking dead. paulpablo 16 2832 April 4, 2016 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  The Walking Dead s04 Foxaèr 0 682 December 3, 2013 at 1:10 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The Walking Dead Something completely different 63 16263 December 16, 2012 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  The dangers of texting and walking :P LastPoet 11 2863 January 23, 2011 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen