Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race baiting, economic reasons. But why isnt it defined as racism?
Race baiting, economic reasons. But why isnt it defined as racism?
Because its not about solving social issues but just to provoke people for no good reasons. Its what you do to promote anger over understanding in terms of communities. Being against racism is good in terms of organized crime, organizations etc. Like anything that wishes to say my race is better than you is totally illegal or in terms of organized hate groups, and its illegal for good reasons.

But for some reason race baiting is totally fine.

I am gonna use DuckDuckGo definition on it considering Google has been sort of censorship police lately.

race baiting  
  • n.
    The act of using racially derisive language, actions, or other forms of communication in order to anger or intimidate or coerce a person or group of people.

So there is a difference here, see objectivity of saying these groups of people hate certain groups of people makes sense and preventing this stuff from happening is good or even when its relevant. Then there is just to provoke and annoy people by trying to claim "all of those people are this in a certain way". TYT or The young turks... they hit some truth on some stuff ( but its very much known for race baiting media platform on youtube)

One example of race baiting, i can link this news article as an example.

Here is one way i could do the same thing too.

"Why did white angry liberals cry when Trump got elected?"
See the point?. From wikipedia i know reason people voted for Trump was due to feeling pushed over from Obama administration due to mostly the middle aged workers feeling lost of job, and also religious and ethnic differences "Depending if i can trust the source on wikipedia".

The overall racist culture is economic i think. I mean think about it? Democrats made KKK and Jim Crow laws to earn on white supremacy, when those wimps got to know the world changed in the 60s. Well they changed to race superiority. 

Or this parody video i think is pretty much what is going on.

Moderator Notice
Links removed due to 30/30 violation
RE: Race baiting, economic reasons. But why isnt it defined as racism?
Hey, Rickimoto, how about an intro thread?
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
There is one race of people on this planet, the human one. I hate them all. I am a racist in the truest sense of the word!
So, Lil Rik is back?
[Image: 12558087-hundred-dollars-as-bait-on-fishing-hook.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Isnt LGBT just for nerds Frakki 3 703 March 13, 2023 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25321 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Critical Race Theory Spongebob 198 10580 January 21, 2022 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2235 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side? Greatest I am 58 1973 August 13, 2020 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Elizabeth Warren out of race onlinebiker 47 3313 March 12, 2020 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Latino is not a race BrokenQuill92 29 1909 December 16, 2019 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Race baiting is economic racism Rickimoto 3 437 April 1, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 667 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Nazism isnt that bad Nain 7 397 October 8, 2018 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Lucanus