Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture
I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture
What if we ... just let them pass?

I mean free flow of people only as long as they integrate and are not lawless citizens in the same way as our own. (atleast to what is realistic of immigration aslong as it does not go to the point of civil wars) Increase and decrease method more or less within integration etc

I just say we are idiots in many areas so why not. I was pro Trump 2016 because I thought it was insanely funny to see Liberals who were narrow minded and would forbid the right for rightwing populists to talk, that it was just fun to see it. Or I hope he won because of something like that and see the reaction

But the thing is that right populists have a more of a "cult of personality" I think.

I do not want to say that people on the right are racists who are bullies (you know, bullies leftwing, rightwing in a nutshell). What they are, however, are protectionists. Perhaps there are some racists, but at least it is a small percentage. As neo nazism exists just to mention a few. The right wing however are at best protectionists.

But although things like religion. Especially Islam has problems like "death for apostasy", death in some cases not always in some cases. The issues tends to be geopolitical. But I'm looking at religion more like shops, competitors. Although brown people can come just like any, in terms of any countries where different cultures are completely different. So I do not see a problem no matter how strange people are. You can come here. But in the same way, one can also criticize the ever lasting bleep of bad ideas just as everyone can in general. Either way I have studied both Christianity and Islam. And its atleast in traditional sense are in a way Mafia religious cultures.

But ... I think liberalism is just better overall. But think it's been better if Liberals have been less pussies in terms of talking to right-wing voters in general, who have become more cult of personality in the United States especially around Trump.

Anyway, I believe in typical things. Behavior, work hard, try to create good environments. And beyond that, try to just live the way you feel is the best
RE: I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture
Fascinating how I almost feel like I can read what you're writing.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
As long as humans inhabit the planet, they will do terrible things to each other.
Wow, you really went all over the place with that.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Is it laundry day today or something?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
As long as there are racist shitheads they will keep trying to electing other racist shitheads.

Last time,

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

they succeeded.  The country may never recover.
(October 12, 2018 at 11:32 am)Joods Wrote: Is it laundry day today or something?

Yes. Let me start the meat grinder washing machine.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When is political violence justified? FrustratedFool 54 2828 September 8, 2023 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses? WinterHold 106 4504 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25328 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What do you think about the immigration crisis? FlatAssembler 37 4099 February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: highdimensionman
  [Serious] Violence, what violence? Spongebob 2 601 January 3, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Three months ago I would have been dead ... Gawdzilla Sama 21 1088 October 30, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side? Greatest I am 58 1974 August 13, 2020 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Manipulation culture by left wingers Richi29 13 1007 July 24, 2020 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 764 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Most British voters support violence on brexit downbeatplumb 17 1374 October 30, 2019 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger