Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 1:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christianity as religious institution in politics over islamic is sadly almost better
Christianity as religious institution in politics over islamic is sadly almost better
Like i think the main problem with middle ages Europe was having religion in politics. Because we all know how witch hunting and that stuff went down.

Now on a objective level  i dont believe abrahamic religions were made for truth but out of spite if you look at its history. Since i believe in new religious cult i made of God of obvious good and evil. Because the idea that men are in charge of females as most abrahamic religious cultures has, what if those values sends you to hell.. then what?

And one may argue if islamic countries were to criticize religious regimes it would be better, like just get religion out of politics in general. But there may be just purely spite to the west to some degree aswell. So i have no idea.
But its just... the idea of this that is just bad as a whole.

[Image: traditional-old-muslim-couple-with-the-w...G4Y1EB.jpg]

To sum it up. There is hadith verses that contradicts each other some say 3 days other says just going out in general. But a female muslim woman cant go out without a mahram. "Which is someone you cant marry like brother, father etc".

So yeah the overall values are just insanely like.... they are like cattle mentality or something. Like how can someone be like ok with this. I just dont get some people.
RE: Christianity as religious institution in politics over islamic is sadly almost better
Most people, sadly, don't question the way they are raised. Therefore, the ignorance perpetuates itself from generation to generation.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Christianity as religious institution in politics over islamic is sadly almost better
I don’t think either is inherently better or worse, it’s just how it manifests at any given time and what areas get emphasised in its "teachings".

There is the problem that the Quran is more of a streamlined indoctrination manual, and is much less flexible. The Bible is just a huge mess from which you can cherry pick just about any position. I think this has something to do with how resistant Islam is to reform and compromise.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Never mind. I misread the OP.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 2153 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  How does your WV inform your politics? FrustratedFool 142 5947 September 8, 2023 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Exclamation Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran AVMXF 22 1806 September 8, 2023 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  When Grown-Up Play Politics BrianSoddingBoru4 0 318 December 18, 2022 at 5:09 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is republic better than monarchy? FlatAssembler 18 862 September 13, 2022 at 12:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 802 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Our politics is for slaves and suckers. brokefree 12 691 June 10, 2021 at 6:42 am
Last Post: brewer
  I have some real politics for you. brokefree 6 461 June 10, 2021 at 1:48 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Politics and Twitter. Brian37 27 1182 May 6, 2021 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Irreligious Atheist
  "Tell All" books and politics........ Brian37 18 862 September 6, 2020 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Sal