Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else ready for our first gay president?
Anyone else ready for our first gay president?
[Image: pete-buttigieg-mayor-south-bend-in.jpg]
RE: Anyone else ready for our first gay president?
Who dat.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(April 19, 2019 at 11:38 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Who dat.

Pete Buttigieg.
(April 19, 2019 at 11:40 am)Kit Wrote:

Pete Buttigieg.

Ahh, I've been seeing his name around, hadn't seen a picture of him yet.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
For sure, he won't be grabbing no pussy, though. (stole that line).
ABSO FRICKEN LOOTLY!

But to be fair, there are also "Log Cabin" republicans who are gay and support the bullshit economic policies of the republican party.

I like Pete for his economic policies and his attitude of protecting minorities. But I would not vote for him simply because he is gay anymore than I would vote for Ben Carson who is a black neurosurgeon like Sam Harris.

I would vote for Neil Degrasse Tyson and Mayor Pete. I would also vote for Martin Luther King and Malala and Ann Frank.
Don't think much of his hair. Love that tie!
(April 19, 2019 at 11:47 am)Brian37 Wrote: ABSO FRICKEN LOOTLY!

But to be fair, there are also "Log Cabin" republicans who are gay and support the bullshit economic policies of the republican party.

I like Pete for his economic policies and his attitude of protecting minorities. But I would not vote for him simply because he is gay anymore than I would vote for Ben Carson who is a black neurosurgeon like Sam Harris.

I would vote for Neil Degrasse Tyson and Mayor Pete. I would also vote for Martin Luther King and Malala and Ann Frank.

I don't know, Anne Frank's exploratory committee hasn't done anything. I'm not so sure she'll run this election cycle.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(April 19, 2019 at 11:50 am)Aegon Wrote:
(April 19, 2019 at 11:47 am)Brian37 Wrote: ABSO FRICKEN LOOTLY!

I would vote for Neil Degrasse Tyson and Mayor Pete.  I would also vote for Martin Luther King and Malala and Ann Frank.

I don't know, Anne Frank's exploratory committee hasn't done anything. I'm not so sure she'll run this election cycle.

That was WRONG, funny but still South Park WRONG.

Some bigoted asshole dick put a damper on her future. But the good part is the same fucker committed suicide.

(April 19, 2019 at 11:40 am)Kit Wrote:

Pete Buttigieg.

Forget the gay, forget party, even with "Hickenlooper" the name alone is comedy gold. 

Unlike the orange fuckface turd, if Buttigieg or Hickenlooper became president, they'd love the friendly poking fun of their names.
(April 19, 2019 at 11:33 am)Kit Wrote: [Image: pete-buttigieg-mayor-south-bend-in.jpg]

He’s my guy for 2020. I love him! 👍
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 860 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 858 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1596 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 22988 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 4675 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Kanye West 2020 President Raino921 40 1886 August 5, 2020 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Dundee
  President Zelensky and the Withheld Funds Haipule 16 1228 January 27, 2020 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2262 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Listening to President Trump's Press Conference onlinebiker 12 1455 November 8, 2018 at 10:36 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Coming From Anyone Else This Would Just Be The Usual Nauseating Shit Minimalist 3 793 October 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Joods