Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chipmunk Jihad
Chipmunk Jihad
I'm going to war. I've been invaded.

Guns loaded, boobytraps and chemical warfare are all authorized. ( birdshot in the 22 LR, rat traps and D- con)...

The little bastards chewed a home in the eaves and are scampering around inside the wall.

I'll post body counts...

Fur is going to fly.

Mad
RE: Chipmunk Jihad
Going to war with Chip and Dale?

Just be sure it doesn't escalate and get Mickey involved...
Dying to live, living to die.
When I was a kid in Boston  we lived in a 100+ year old tenement apartment. My Dad told us the noisy creatures scurrying behind the plaster and lathe walls were squirrels. They were not. They were rats. I am surprised to hear you have Chipmunks. I bet they could make a mess. Busy little critters!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I once had squirrels enter my crawlspace through the roof. They can noisy, destructive little fuckers.

I called a pest control service and they put a few squirrel traps up there. It went silent a few days later.
My noise and potential wire damage problems were solved.

So was the question of "What's for dinner?". Tongue
(May 29, 2019 at 9:24 pm)Athene Wrote: I once had squirrels enter my crawlspace through the roof. They can noisy, destructive little fuckers.

I called a pest control service and they put a few squirrel traps up there. It went silent a few days later.
My noise and potential wire damage problems were solved.

So was the question of "What's for dinner?". Tongue

Also works with noisy neighbours...
Dying to live, living to die.
I don’t remember any noisy neighbors.   Perhaps it is the next street you remembered.

(May 29, 2019 at 6:40 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I'm going to war. I've been invaded.

Guns loaded, boobytraps and chemical warfare are all authorized. ( birdshot in the 22 LR, rat traps and D- con)...

The little bastards chewed a home in the eaves and are scampering around inside the wall.

I'll post body counts...

Fur is going to fly.

Mad

To truly wage a proper jihad against the chipmunks, you will need to strap on an explosive vest,  walk under the eaves, wave to the chipmunks, then determinate the best.   Anything else will show insufficient faith.
(May 29, 2019 at 9:45 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: I don’t remember any noisy neighbors.   Perhaps it is the next street you remembered.

(May 29, 2019 at 6:40 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I'm going to war. I've been invaded.

I'll post body counts...

Fur is going to fly.

Mad

To truly wage a proper jihad against the chipmunks, you will need to strap on an explosive vest,  walk under the eaves, wave to the chipmunks, then determinate the best.   Anything else will show insufficient faith.

In'sh Allah!
Is  ALVIN!, your war cry? 
it's illegal to poison squirrels here, but you can shoot them all year long. I prefer slingshots to guns within the community though.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Don't you have any trained weasels or bull snakes?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.