Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haipule
Haipule
If I say that the rib of a human is filled with multipotent DNA--why argue? Science doesn't disagree!

If I say that rib bones grow back if the sheath that contains that bone is left intact---why argue? Science doesn't disagree!

Well then, QUIT ACCUSING ME OF BEING A TROLL!

If you say that bringing up such subjects makes you a troll because of the biblical Adam and Eve account. Then so be it! It's not my problem! 

If the bible says that man and flowers existed at the same time, never before, and so does the scientific geological record: I don't have a problem and neither do you! It's just a fact!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: Haipule
Wrong section, bro.
Fact!

Ok, you're not a troll. Just a moron.

Blessings. RAmen
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(July 28, 2019 at 12:49 am)Little lunch Wrote: Wrong section, bro.
Fact!
I thought it good to reintroduce myself. Nobody gets it. I feel like an invited guest by Shell B and Tiberius and I honor that. But shit, every time I say "God" I am hounded by anti-theists who are not atheists and not agnostic! It gets old. Anti-theists are not smart and they are not funny. Just a great big pain in the ass! A waste of breath! A waste of time!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
Yea...I’m moving this
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
At work.

(July 27, 2019 at 11:48 pm)Haipule Wrote: If I say that the rib of a human is filled with multipotent DNA--why argue? Science doesn't disagree!

If I say that rib bones grow back if the sheath that contains that bone is left intact---why argue? Science doesn't disagree!

If you say that bringing up such subjects makes you a troll because of the biblical Adam and Eve account. Then so be it! It's not my problem! 

If the bible says that man and flowers existed at the same time, never before, and so does the scientific geological record: I don't have a problem and neither do you! It's just a fact!

Hello! Big Grin

So..... in your first hypothesis you're saying that a magically created body part (Created from dirt to get Adam) can be removed (*Note, I'm going with a diety taking part of a rib) to thence magically be used to create a clone?

Am I reading that right? Do my words reflect your thoughts well enough?

Secondly. Flowers/polenators were around before humans and hominids.

Cheers.
(July 27, 2019 at 11:48 pm)Haipule Wrote: Well then, QUIT ACCUSING ME OF BEING A TROLL!

OK, you're a FAIRY.

No, wait,..................... a PUCK.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 27, 2019 at 11:48 pm)Haipule Wrote: If I say that the rib of a human is filled with multipotent DNA--why argue? Science doesn't disagree!

Non sequitur

(July 27, 2019 at 11:48 pm)Haipule Wrote: If you say that bringing up such subjects makes you a troll because of the biblical Adam and Eve account. Then so be it! It's not my problem! 

No.  We say your cherry picking efforts to buttress the Bible, or in particular the parts of bible that speaks of things with idiotic domineering certitude but which the writers of the Bible has no possible ways of knowing, makes you as worthless to talk to as any troll.

You don’t have to be a troll to be the equal of any troll in being a dead weight on any serious forum.

(July 27, 2019 at 11:48 pm)Haipule Wrote: If the bible says that man and flowers existed at the same time, never before, and so does the scientific geological record: I don't have a problem and neither do you! It's just a fact!

Uh, no.  Science does not say the same thing because geological record does not say the same thing.   Bible is bullshit in this and virtually every others.

Modern Man existed for perhaps 200,000 years.   Our oldest hominid ancestor Is may be 6 million years old.  Oldest ape is maybe 25 million years old.   Oldest primate is perhaps 50 million years old.   The first flower definitely existed no later 140 million years ago, and may have existed as early as 200-250 million years ago.

Dinosaurs of the Cretaceous definitely dined on flowering plants and pollinating insects.  I wouldn’t be surprised if some dinosaurs liked honey.   Oldest flower is definitely older than many dinosaurs, and may in fact be older than the oldest dinosaurs. 

So put it in perspective, The oldest flowers are roughly 1000 times older than the oldest homo sapient.
I don’t think you’re a troll, but I do think perhaps you’ve done a lot of psychedelics in your lifetime.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
It’s amusing how often human beings are compared to grasses and flowers in magic book. It doesn’t reflect any “order of creation”.....but it does reflect a deeply symbiotic relationship between the three. Deeper than the authors of magic book would have ever known or could have imagined. Using conservative dates the three are relatively recent additions to life, and at no time prior to full human modernity were flowers or grasses so widespread and overcompetitive*. We all come up together and through each other’s efforts, even though there were millions, and hundreds of millions of years between our emergence.

*the max extent of the two plants is still growing, and, in fact exploded in living human memory as more and more habitat is converted to flowering fruits and veggies....and cereal grains.

TLDR. “God” didn’t make the world as we see it or as the authors of magic book saw it. We did. The “garden” was, itself, a necessarily anthropomorphized construct - conceptual set aside from the “wilderness”....to which our love struck children of genesis’ fame were banished. Sentenced to a life of terraforming, and thus growing the range of “god’s” dominion.

This is a common ANE narrative theme. Likely the garbled cultural memory of the assumption of organized agriculture, or simply a way of framing the importance of the then present state of affairs back to the end of Dreamtime.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!