Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Troll Hunter
The Troll Hunter
Norwegian. Fucking brilliant and excellent. A scandinavian Blair Witch Project.

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2nAOdBUlw
"We came from the sea originally, now we're going back in it. Don't go in it, unless you're in a boat."
RE: The Troll Hunter
[Image: _dieslaughing__by_Zikes.gif]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(February 6, 2011 at 6:59 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: [Image: _dieslaughing__by_Zikes.gif]

How very disappointing. I though it was about some guy or girl (or even a piece of software)) seeking and destroying internet trolls.Thinking
You need a goat to kill a troll dont you?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(February 7, 2011 at 3:25 am)padraic Wrote: How very disappointing. I though it was about some guy or girl (or even a piece of software)) seeking and destroying internet trolls.Thinking

This is far more entertaining.
(February 7, 2011 at 2:04 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote:
(February 7, 2011 at 3:25 am)padraic Wrote: How very disappointing. I though it was about some guy or girl (or even a piece of software)) seeking and destroying internet trolls.Thinking

This is far more entertaining.

Really? Isn't it like Blair Witch? I tried to watch that but fell asleep. (OK, I'm old and easily bored.)

Summer,these days I'm deeply suspicious of documentaries .Looking at the clip,it looks like a cynical attempt to repeat the unwarranted financial success of Blair Witch and Paranormal Events.

Last film to scare the bejabus out of me: The Exorcist,1974. I had nightmares for a week. ( I was 27 at the time)

Recently I've been watching "True Blood' ;a bit girlie . (although Anna Paquin is cute) 'The Walking Dead' ; is it meant to be a comedy? If so it isn't a very good one.

Tangent:When I was at university, I met a graduate Anthropology student doing his Master's thesis on "The documentary as myth making". The provocative title led me to look at documentaries in an entirely different way from then onwards.-I don't just mean the simplistic polemics of say Mike Moore or Bill Maher,but 'serious 'documentaries.
(February 8, 2011 at 10:44 pm)padraic Wrote: Really? Isn't it like Blair Witch? I tried to watch that but fell asleep. (OK, I'm old and easily bored.)

I looked at it like a spoof of said movie, with trolls. That sounds fucking hilarious.

(February 8, 2011 at 10:44 pm)padraic Wrote: Last film to scare the bejabus out of me: The Exorcist,1974. I had nightmares for a week. ( I was 27 at the time)

Anything to do with ghosts or aliens scares me. That scene in "The Ring" when she crawls out of the TV? Holy fucking shit. Screaming nightmares. "Pulse" (i think that was the name) where it panned through the walls and you saw something scratching on the other side? Let's just say my ex told me to have my next boyfriend call him so he could warn them about the "night terrors".

I watch True Blood too, because that tall blonde hunk of Viking yum makes me drool. I'm looking forward to Game of Thrones. I'm not much of a TV watcher.
(February 8, 2011 at 10:44 pm)padraic Wrote: Tangent:When I was at university, I met a graduate Anthropology student doing his Master's thesis on "The documentary as myth making". The provocative title led me to look at documentaries in an entirely different way from then onwards.-I don't just mean the simplistic polemics of say Mike Moore or Bill Maher,but 'serious 'documentaries.

Last documentary I saw was Nat Geo's "Hitler's Hidden Holocaust". Not sure why I watched it - I've seen enough to last a lifetime. It got stuck in my throat and wouldn't go away.
Quote:Last documentary I saw was Nat Geo's "Hitler's Hidden Holocaust". Not sure why I watched it - I've seen enough to last a lifetime. It got stuck in my throat and wouldn't go away.

Ah, I haven't seen that. I'll try to acquire it.

Have you seen:

" Imaginary Witness;Hollywood and The Holocaust"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginary_Witness

Worth watching,.
Marked the page, will investigate this weekend possibly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Hunter, another cop show. Brian37 35 2814 February 6, 2020 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  TV show "Hunter" and Tv show "MASH" Brian37 11 1014 April 20, 2019 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  80s Cop show "Hunter" and plot holes. Brian37 0 268 March 7, 2018 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37