Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Hunter, another cop show.
Dear Hunter, another cop show.
This guest star was on another show where he was famous for sticking his hands down his pants. Name the show, and name the role he played as a guest star on the cop show.
RE: Dear Hunter, another cop show.
The actor was Ed O'Neill, of 'Married...With Children' fame.  Your question is a little unclear about which cop show you had in mind, so:

Hunter - Don Colson

Spenser: For Hire - Buddy Almeida

The Equalizer - A doctor

Miami Vice - Arthur Lawson / Artie Rollins

Take your pick.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 5, 2020 at 8:13 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The actor was Ed O'Neill, of 'Married...With Children' fame.  Your question is a little unclear about which cop show you had in mind, so:

Hunter - Don Colson

Spenser: For Hire - Buddy Almeida

The Equalizer - A doctor

Miami Vice - Arthur Lawson / Artie Rollins

Take your pick.

Boru

God you are nit picky. LOOK AT THE TITLE.

You got it right, It was Ed O"Neil of "Married With Children" Fame.  What other show would I be looking for besides Hunter or Married with Children considering the title of my thread?
Because of the way you titled the thread: 'Dear Hunter, another cop show.'  It was unclear if you meant Hunter or (and I quote) 'another cop show.'  It isn't nitpicking, it's your sentence structure.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Ok here is one for you, I love Hunter, and Moonlighting, the show with Bruce Willis and Cybill Sheppard.

One episode of each had a guest star who played the cameo secretary in ONE short line episode of Hunter, but played the wife of a dead magician in Moonlighting who was part of the plot of the entire episode.

Name me the actress who played in both shows, but also, name me the title of the Moonlighting episode in which she was part of the main plot.
(February 5, 2020 at 8:36 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Ok here is one for you, I love Hunter, and Moonlighting, the show with Bruce Willis and Cybill Sheppard.

One episode of each had a guest star who played the cameo secretary in ONE short line episode of Hunter, but played the wife of a dead magician in Moonlighting who was part of the plot of the entire episode.

Name me the actress who played in both shows, but also, name me the title of the Moonlighting episode in which she was part of the main plot.

The actress was K Callan, the episode was 'In God We Strongly Suspect.'

I don't know how you expect anyone to get these wrong.  You know this stuff can be looked up, right?

Boru
Agnetha Fältskog

Conociéndome, Conociéndote
(February 5, 2020 at 8:42 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(February 5, 2020 at 8:36 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Ok here is one for you, I love Hunter, and Moonlighting, the show with Bruce Willis and Cybill Sheppard.

The actress was K Callan, the episode was 'In God We Strongly Suspect.'

I don't know how you expect anyone to get these wrong.  You know this stuff can be looked up, right?

Boru

Holy fuck, don't be such a killjoy.

(February 5, 2020 at 8:42 pm)no one Wrote: Agnetha Fältskog

Agnetha is the correct answer to all questions.

Ok, name the Hunter episode where K Callan had her cameo.
(February 5, 2020 at 8:45 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(February 5, 2020 at 8:42 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The actress was K Callan, the episode was 'In God We Strongly Suspect.'

Boru

Holy fuck, don't be such a killjoy.

(February 5, 2020 at 8:42 pm)no one Wrote: Agnetha Fältskog

Agnetha is the correct answer to all questions.

Ok, name the Hunter episode where K Callan had her cameo.

She was in two episodes.  ‘Rich Girl’ (1985) and ‘Shield Of Honor’ (1989).

Boru
"Rich Girl" was the answer I was looking for, but thanks, now I can look the other episode up and watch it again too.

But I did notice it took you a longer time to get this answer, even with the internet.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Undercover Boss" TV show. Brian37 13 618 June 20, 2021 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do you have a favorite HGTV show? Foxaèr 1 270 July 29, 2020 at 10:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Stupidest show airing on television? Foxaèr 31 1699 July 22, 2020 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Dog v Cats, a cable show......... Brian37 9 791 May 17, 2020 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Beverly Hills Cop 1 or 2...... Brian37 4 380 December 26, 2019 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  I loved the show MASH... BUT.... Brian37 61 4107 May 4, 2019 at 6:29 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  TV show "Hunter" and Tv show "MASH" Brian37 11 1008 April 20, 2019 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Dear Losty. Mystic 10 1678 March 3, 2019 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  New Trek show... The Valkyrie 100 9133 August 13, 2018 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Mystic
  CBS to make show about black atheist.... Brian37 1 319 July 20, 2018 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr