Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boris Jhonson leg raise
Boris Jhonson leg raise
[Image: 5d5eaf6146552c255e6852d4-750-375.jpg]

Literally, this image represents a British finger in French ass.
Is Macron this submissive, or is his lame muscles only show against Libyans and Muslims?

Fuckin piece of submissive shit.
RE: Boris Jhonson leg raise
Actually, it make Johnson look foolish, not Macron look submissive.  Johnson does this sort of thing a lot to portray himself as a man of the people, when he actually upper-upper middle class.  Fools no one.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: giphy.gif]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 22, 2019 at 7:56 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Actually, it make Johnson look foolish, not Macron look submissive.  Johnson does this sort of thing a lot to portray himself as a man of the people, when he actually upper-upper middle class.  Fools no one.

Boru

It's quite obvious that he is trying to advertise himself as "the king of Europe"; like he is saying "Europe is under my shoe so I'll go with Brexit with my rules".

I read that he is facing a hell of a challenge to keep Brexit alive after Theresa May's resigning, so sending desperate messages through the media is all he got. Still, I don't hear Macron objecting at all, if Boris was an Arab Muslim we would hear a whole different speech from France
(August 22, 2019 at 8:07 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(August 22, 2019 at 7:56 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Actually, it make Johnson look foolish, not Macron look submissive.  Johnson does this sort of thing a lot to portray himself as a man of the people, when he actually upper-upper middle class.  Fools no one.

Boru

It's quite obvious that he is trying to advertise himself as "the king of Europe"; like he is saying "Europe is under my shoe so I'll go with Brexit with my rules".

I read that he is facing a hell of a challenge to keep Brexit alive after Theresa May's resigning, so sending desperate messages through the media is all he got. Still, I don't hear Macron objecting at all, if Boris was an Arab Muslim we would hear a whole different speech from France

The guy who rules is not (always) the guy who poses. Posers pose, rulers rule. Johnson went to Berlin and Paris this week to push his favourite deal Brexit with no backstop. Both, Merkel and Macron told him to fuck off.

What you see is not a bully and a submissive guy. What you see is a poser and a relaxed guy telling the poser to fuck off, knowing that the posers time already is running out although he just got into office.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse

Boru

I really think you're reading too much into that photo.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
This is Atlas;

[Image: MadeAMountainOutOfAMolehill.jpg]

Let's be honest.  Boris Johnson is an idiot.  Maybe he did this to disrespect France.  But mostly France probably just thinks he's an idiot.  Because if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, flys like a duck, and has a label on them that says "Definitely a Duck" then it's a Duck.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.

Boru

What actually happened was that Macron joked the table was so low you could use it as a foot stool and Boris played along.

Now is that really news worthy at all?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 22, 2019 at 7:51 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: [Image: 5d5eaf6146552c255e6852d4-750-375.jpg]

Literally, this image represents a British finger in French ass.
Is Macron this submissive, or is his lame muscles only show against Libyans and Muslims?

Fuckin piece of submissive shit.
It is not an insult in the West to show the soles of your feet.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who will become the next Prime Minister of the UK - after Boris Johnson? Dundee 21 1604 July 17, 2022 at 5:07 am
Last Post: GUBU
  President Trump To Raise Tariffs On Steel And Aluminum Imports A Theist 36 7929 June 22, 2018 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  So COOL! We need a 4th leg to the Nuclear Triad !! vorlon13 9 1166 January 24, 2018 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  African family move into Swiss village, forced to raise taxes ForumMember77 25 4063 October 2, 2014 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Dystopia