Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love, exciting and new, grab a belt sander....
Love, exciting and new, grab a belt sander....
It's waiting for you........ And love, wont hurt anymore, don't be a dumbass, and think before...... 

What the fuck was this guy thinking? Was he a construction worker at a nudist camp?

https://twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/1...6544822273

Lorena Bobbitt was like, " Meh, you don't need a belt sander, just a jealous wife."
RE: Love, exciting and new, grab a belt sander....
LOL....From the Daily Mirror. Nice.

I just looked at a picture of a belt sander. At first glance, I'm having a rough time seeing why even a ragingly horny 18-year-old would attempt to hump one. Or how someone's junk could caught in one to begin with. Seems rather far-fetched, but it's possible I guess.

"Ooh...I just don't know! All that machine stuff just makes me SO DIZZY when I look at it!"

[Image: CriminalForcefulIchneumonfly-size_restricted.gif]

Lol!
(September 8, 2019 at 7:30 am)Athene Wrote: LOL....From the Daily Mirror. Nice.

I just looked at a picture of a belt sander. At first glance, I'm having a rough time seeing why even a ragingly horny 18-year-old would attempt to hump one. Or how someone's junk could caught in one to begin with. Seems rather far-fetched, but it's possible I guess.

"Ooh...I just don't know! All that machine stuff just makes me SO DIZZY when I look at it!"

[Image: CriminalForcefulIchneumonfly-size_restricted.gif]

Lol!

He bought it from the sex toy company that delivers in a box truck,  the company name is "Strap On Tools."

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Be very, very careful about believing what you read in the Daily Mirror.  This is the same tabloid that routinely publishes 'authentic' photos of ghosts, human-animal hybrids, and space aliens.

I'm inclined to believe that the tackle-in-the-sander story either didn't happen at all, or it has a much more boring explanation than this man trying to fuck a power tool.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Tabloids not keeping it real? Surely you jest.
(September 8, 2019 at 11:15 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Be very, very careful about believing what you read in the Daily Mirror.  This is the same tabloid that routinely publishes 'authentic' photos of ghosts, human-animal hybrids, and space aliens.

I'm inclined to believe that the tackle-in-the-sander story either didn't happen at all, or it has a much more boring explanation than this man trying to fuck a power tool.

Boru

Tabloids can print true stories, and that is the double edge sword.

But in reality, regardless there are very real stories that ER doctors can tell you where people put things where they don't belong. So this is a very plausible story. 

If anything, I am more likely inclined to think in reality, that the guy was wearing loose shorts and loose boxers and accidentally got them caught up in the sander and his junk got sucked in with it. 

But doctors do come across lots of acts and or actions most people manage not to get into.
(September 8, 2019 at 11:27 am)Brian37 Wrote: Tabloids can print true stories, and that is the double edge sword.

But in reality, regardless there are very real stories that ER doctors can tell you where people put things where they don't belong. So this is a very plausible story. 

If anything, I am more likely inclined to think in reality, that the guy was wearing loose shorts and loose boxers and accidentally got them caught up in the sander and his junk got sucked in with it. 

But doctors do come across lots of acts and or actions most people manage not to get into.

The Daily Mirror also knowingly prints faked and/or unverified accounts of medical mishaps and misadventures--along with staged/photoshopped pictures to boot.

Poor guy! This fella (known only as "Alexander") survived having his spine broken by a bear, being dragged back to it's den, being cocooned, receiving extensive gangrene and other systemic infections, AND having zero food or water for over month---Surviving by drinking nothing but his own urine. 

Can you imagine? LOL!

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.images.dailystar.co...f=1&nofb=1]
Its Drich! Another ailment he survived Hilarious
(September 8, 2019 at 12:45 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Its Drich! Another ailment he survived Hilarious

The bear was certain of the power of prey.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bible Belt vs. Vatican Fake Messiah 17 2039 September 14, 2017 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger