Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You might be a douchebag...
You might be a douchebag...
If you are the only one who laughs at your jokes...

If you wear name brand track gear without ever going to the track...

If you think Star Trek is the one with cool light sabers...

...you might be a douchebag.
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when
called upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.
(Oscar Wilde)
RE: You might be a douchebag...
Is this a self confession Ryft???
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
It can't be... i laugh at most of his jokes. He also could hardly say "If you think Star Trek is the one with cool light sabers..." without knowing the truth behind the matter Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
ya never know Sae!! Tongue By the way..how are the new (glasses) X-ray vision goggles going?? Mine are starting to give me a headache...suddenly I'm surrounded by theists!! Angry
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
*Gives Kichi a hug* Big Grin
Hijack

why tnx fr0d0
Always have room for a *hug* I reckon
Cuddle Right back atchya!
Yeah, see, the thread is supposed to be "You might be a douchebag" submissions in a vein similar to Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a redneck." I'm curious to see how many people can come up with. Here's another example:

If you think wife-beating jokes are hilarious...

(Oscar Wilde)
(February 10, 2011 at 4:59 am)Ryft Wrote: Yeah, see, the thread is supposed to be "You might be a douchebag" submissions in a vein similar to Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a redneck." I'm curious to see how many people can come up with. Here's another example:

If you think wife-beating jokes are hilarious...

Ahhhh this is a theist thing??? A lets have a laugh at politically incorrect jokes and condem them to show how politically correct we are??

Sorry I must be getting "ove-rit all"
Wtf? A theist thing?
(Oscar Wilde)
(February 10, 2011 at 5:07 am)Ryft Wrote: Wtf? A theist thing?

You have nominated yourself as a theist???

And the examples you have offered are politically incorrect, and a douchebag is supposed to be funny???

They aren't really that amusing.... Until someone gets hurt...then they are hilarious???

Angel So ???

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The cognitive dissonance theist might feel. Brian37 1 276 March 22, 2018 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  Not into golf but might watch if...... Brian37 14 1763 August 17, 2016 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  You Might Be More Atheist Than You Think If . . . . vorlon13 3 873 July 8, 2014 at 2:51 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If church was more like this, I might actually go TaraJo 2 1080 December 20, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Something completely different