Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not into golf but might watch if......
Not into golf but might watch if......
I would watch if they added paintball guns to it. 

The rules would be your opposition could shot you in the back and legs on putts only, but at a distance. I figure if you can make that putt while getting hit, you really earned it.
RE: Not into golf but might watch if......
(August 13, 2016 at 10:58 am)Brian37 Wrote: I would watch if they added paintball guns to it. 

The rules would be your opposition could shot you in the back and legs on putts only, but at a distance. I figure if you can make that putt while getting hit, you really earned it.

Also bury landmines in the bunkers.
(August 13, 2016 at 11:58 am)Expired Wrote:
(August 13, 2016 at 10:58 am)Brian37 Wrote: I would watch if they added paintball guns to it. 

Also bury landmines in the bunkers.

Um no, I may not like golf personally, but noooooooo, that would be too far.  LOL.

I do find it funny however in the south, how anyone can play golf, say like in Florida when alligators sun themselves on the course. NO FUCKING WAY I would do that, even if I liked golf.
I'd watch golf if one in 50 balls was packed with plastic explosive and a detonator.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 13, 2016 at 12:15 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'd watch golf if one in 50 balls was packed with plastic explosive and a detonator.

Boru

LOL, I really need to watch what I post, not really, but just like the medical supply company thread with the licence plate "EAT", the responses are really entertaining in a South Park context. 

He he, ok lets allow NASCAR and Indy racers to have James Bond type cars that have gun turrets out the back too.
I don't remember when this was from but you reminded me of it and youtube had it.

https://youtu.be/NA97kzai-Ew
I remember that.
Why not real guns?
(August 13, 2016 at 4:29 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Why not real guns?

"The only thing that stops a bad golfer with a gun is a good golfer with a gun. " At least that is the solution to everything for the NRA.
"The NRA is bad. Hurr durr"

Literally all you post.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dawn of The dead, ok, not exactly. But funny. Brian37 4 325 January 30, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can walk on water but turns it into wine instead. DOOH! ignoramus 8 457 January 30, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Jeremy Kyle goes into Room 101 Edwardo Piet 10 1215 April 8, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  The cognitive dissonance theist might feel. Brian37 1 275 March 22, 2018 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  Serious, but not serious..... Brian37 1 320 January 3, 2018 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Will Trumps turn this Xmas into a nightmare? Fake Messiah 13 1560 December 1, 2017 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Humor but not humor. "Trump is......." Brian37 27 2530 December 3, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Not really humor, but I always find it funny. Brian37 1 976 February 22, 2016 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Living in Death
  Putting shit into perspective Napoléon 21 4650 February 6, 2015 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Evolving Watch Christian 19 2570 October 27, 2014 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Chas