Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Dinner Party
Ultimate Dinner Party
If you could have anyone at all - living or dead - at anyplace for dinner and drinks -- who would be on your guest list?

Mine.

George Carlin, Lucille Ball, Mark Twain, Hunter S Thompson, Kaley Cuoco, Mike Mullane and Jay Leno.

It'd probably end in a food fight.
RE: Ultimate Dinner Party
Me and a glass of claret
Off the top of my head--

My deceased father, Stephen Colbert, Boukman Dutty, Carl Sagan, Stephen King, Zora Neal Hurston, Sikivu Hutchinson, Marie Laveau, Martha Stewart, and Prince.
Helen Keller, Marcel Marceau and the low talker from Seinfeld.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Janis, Bon, John, Jim, Lemmy, Cliff and a few others.

We'll be having five courses of whiskey.
Are the guests there for the menu or are they on the menu?
Dying to live, living to die.
Your call imo
(October 22, 2019 at 11:07 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Are the guests there for the menu or are they on the menu?

Only parts of the guests are on the menu.
Finally I made a list:
Kermit the Frog, Minnesota Fats, Rod Serling, Dolly Parton, Colin Powell.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Mark Twain, Jim Henson, Robert Ingersoll, Michael Collins (not the astronaut, the other one), and Helen Mirren.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funeral or reveal party? c172 57 7367 August 14, 2023 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Party like it's 19999? The Valkyrie 47 8820 April 18, 2018 at 4:25 am
Last Post: KittyAnn
  party like it's 399? SaStrike 14 2081 April 17, 2018 at 8:54 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  What are you making for Thanksgiving dinner? Joods 85 10244 November 24, 2017 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
Rainbow Flamboyance in rainbow colors for a party-HALP J a c k 23 2102 August 19, 2017 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Athene
  Dinner for a Francophile girl mcolafson 10 2268 September 26, 2016 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A Third Party Candidate? SteelCurtain 14 1342 June 5, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  What are some of your ultimate guilty pleasures 1994Californication 51 4712 April 3, 2016 at 5:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Your Top 5 favorite users on AF forums you want to have dinner with ErGingerbreadMandude 294 38359 February 25, 2016 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Forum game: who from AF would you invite to your party? emjay 301 29689 January 9, 2016 at 6:45 am
Last Post: Longhorn