Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Third Party Candidate?
A Third Party Candidate?
Why didn't you tell us sooner!?!

http://runt-of-the-web.com/cthulhu-for-president

Thanks for dispatching O'Reilly, too.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: A Third Party Candidate?
Having Cthulhu as a third party candidate is a good idea - he will mostly draw voters from Trump and thus split the insane vote.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

It also becomes an alternative for those who think the fear and revulsion which they feel toward Trump does not justify voting for someone they think is not a very nice person.
OK, who is the butt head that woke him up?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
No, no. I just woke up naturally. Wait you meant Chthulluuuh?
I never knew CD is going for president.
Better than Drumpf.
(June 5, 2016 at 10:38 am)LastPoet Wrote: I never knew CD is going for president.

It's his doppelganger.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
If Cthulhu is going to stand half a chance, he'd better produce a birth certificate.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 5, 2016 at 3:06 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If Cthulhu is going to stand half a chance, he'd better produce a birth certificate.

Boru

From where? Where did Cthulhu came from?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funeral or reveal party? c172 57 7436 August 14, 2023 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Ultimate Dinner Party onlinebiker 10 938 October 23, 2019 at 11:05 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Party like it's 19999? The Valkyrie 47 8854 April 18, 2018 at 4:25 am
Last Post: KittyAnn
  party like it's 399? SaStrike 14 2089 April 17, 2018 at 8:54 am
Last Post: Little lunch
Rainbow Flamboyance in rainbow colors for a party-HALP J a c k 23 2109 August 19, 2017 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Athene
  New short series: Candidate Profile ANoble 10 1376 July 31, 2016 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Presidential candidate themes dyresand 1 491 March 26, 2016 at 11:12 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Forum game: who from AF would you invite to your party? emjay 301 29741 January 9, 2016 at 6:45 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Donlad Trump and the future of the Republican Party TheMonster 20 4434 November 25, 2015 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Your end of the world party! Iroscato 13 2668 April 26, 2015 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: robvalue