Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transformer, the AI text completion network
Transformer, the AI text completion network
https://talktotransformer.com/

Knock yourselves out and post the funniest results Smile
But let us know where your own text ends...

Rudolph the red-nose raindeer had a very shiny nose, and if you ever saw him, you would even think it glows.
---
His nose was always very shiny and full. He had an evil smile on his face. His eyes were red, and his lips were always dripping with saliva.

After one winter when Rudolph the red-nose raindeer was in the midst of breeding, he saw a flock of flocks of sheep and goats going from the pasture to the barn and back. He said, "I think I will take my nose and set it on fire." And so he did.

The first sheep he took the nose on fire, but his nose did not burn. He said, "I must be a little closer to my nose now." So he took his nose and put it on a stick, and set it on fire. And when it burned, he thought, "I was a

wtf seriously AI scares me now
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: Transformer, the AI text completion network
Tried three.  Not putting them here, since you said to post the funniest ones.  All of them came out gloomy and depressing.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I think I broke it.

Knick knack paddywack give a dog a bone

Knick knack knackered nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 15, 2019 at 4:53 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: I think I broke it.

Knick knack paddywack give a dog a bone

Knick knack knackered nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

Knick knack nuthin'

So much for AI being scary, then.  Smile

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It's not a fan of the bard..but it might be a stalker.

Is that what you’ve heard? Then you’d better get your ears checked. I am called Katherine by those who have any business using my name.

‏(Katherine E. Ryan, ‏‏@Katherinemaster‏) May 12, 2016

It's the worst. The name is on a T-shirt and people are taking it out of context. I am Katherine E. Ryan. It is a terrible name, and I will never again use it. You will never find me on the internet, or anywhere on the internet.

(Katherine E. Ryan, ‏‏@Katherinemaster‏) May 12, 2016

@Katherinemaster I don't believe you. I will never be on the internet. — Katherine E. Ryan (@Katherinemaster) May 12, 2016

@Katherinemaster I don't believe you either. I

Those are attempts 1 and 3, I tried another nursery rhyme for the second...but it returned some shit about private public partnerships and controlling traffic in London.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Me:my hovercraft is full of eels

It: A small, round greenish eel with a small mouth, a white belly and large red eyes. She had long, blonde hair. It was also the only eel in the ship that didn't have a helmet on her head. She has no visible organs on her body. The small fish has one of her eyes that has been removed, but her eyes still look like normal eels.

Me: Do you know where I can get a lift?

It: I'm just taking a walk, and I'd like to get some directions.

Do you have a house?

-I've got my truck here.

You wanna meet up?

I mean, are we really gonna...

-We're gonna go meet the guy?

-Yeah.

All right.

-Oh, God.

-I've got to go, man.

What are we gonna do?

We don't know anything about this guy.

We have no idea where he is.

We're going to look everywhere we can.

All right, let's go get the directions.

Oh, man.

-All right.

-All right.

This is our first real test.

I'm not going in alone.

I don't want to go in alone
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Yay! This one worked!!

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Artificial intelligence.
'Artificial intelligence' who?

'Artificial intelligence'. Who's the artificial intelligence?

A man in a white coat, dressed in a black suit, with a black and white checkered hat, with a face of a robot.
It's the man who came with me.

'Hey, I am an artificial intelligence. What do you want with me?'
And with that, he stood up from his chair, and left.

It seems that he's from the world of the future.

And after he left, the man in the white coat who called himself an artificial intelligence, and the other man who called himself a man with an inhuman eye, walked in a circle around the table.

And the person in the black suit looked like he had a black cloth wrapped around his face, and his

Boru
Ok, this one is just bizarre:

Some say the Devil, the Devil is dead, the Devil is dead.
Some say the Devil is dead, and buried in Killarney.

More say he rose again, more say he rose again, more say he rose again -
And joined the British Army.

They say the British Army has won the war,

They say the British Army has won the war,

And they say the Devil has joined them in hell.

In a country, there's a woman who has lost her husband.

She goes for a walk in the woods, and sees

A man, and he is lying there dead.

She goes to him and she calls out to him.

"Are you hurt?" she asks him.

"Yes, I'm hurt, I'm very hurt.

"Are you hurt?" he calls back.

Boru
You gave me an idea.....it clearly has trouble with cultural artifact...so...Ill give it a big chunk of text to up it's odds and...nope nope nope, as expected.

Don't you know that the devil, wears, a suit and tie, saw him drivin down the 61 in early july. Wild as a cotton field and sharp as a knife, I heard him howlin, as he past me by!

It's always a good time to go out on an evening drive, and a very good time, too, when you have a couple of kids in tow."

And there's the thing that you always hear from these car enthusiasts: A lot of them are not just a little bit mad. They're a lot mad.

Nowadays, in a more sensible age, it's easy to think of mad as a kind of bad behavior that needs to be dealt with. As a culture, we have learned that we should treat our anger as if it were an emotion, and that we should not let it drive us into overre

-fuckin dummy. I think they need to take this piece of code all the way back to the drawing board.
Dafuq happened here??

Wall flowers, wall flowers, growing up so high, he has the measles, he'll never, never die

he'll live to be a hundred, he'll be a hundred and twenty, he's the same as a baby, he's a baby, he's a baby, he'll live to be a hundred, he'll live to be a hundred and twenty, he'll be a hundred and twenty, he'll be a hundred and twenty, he'll be a hundred and twenty, he'll be a hundred and twenty, he'll be a hundred and twenty, he'll be a hundred and twenty.

Hear me now! Hear me now! Hear me now! Hear me now!

My son, my son, my son!

[Pg 12]

CHAPTER XVII

ON

THE LAND OF THE LION KING

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low Budget High Availability Network popeyespappy 0 316 August 29, 2019 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Home network configuration problem popeyespappy 5 1715 January 21, 2014 at 5:04 am
Last Post: Dragonetti