Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beverly Hills Cop 1 or 2......
Beverly Hills Cop 1 or 2......
I just watched both but can swear the TV version cut out one scene.

I swear I remember, I don't remember which one, where Axle was in a restaurant diner negotiating the price of buying stolen credit cards. I swear I am not imagining that. I can see it  being cut out for time purposes and ad space, but I swear there was a scene where he was trying to buy stolen credit cards to trap the perps.
RE: Beverly Hills Cop 1 or 2......
So, what are we thinking...Mandela Effect? 

Big Grin
(December 24, 2019 at 8:44 pm)Athene Wrote: So, what are we thinking...Mandela Effect? 

Big Grin

I swear there was a cop movie, where the cop was in a restaurant negotiating the price of buying stolen credit cards  in order to catch the perps.
(December 24, 2019 at 8:00 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I can see it  being cut out for time purposes and ad space,

Yeah they do that, I remember watching "Blazing Saddles" on TV and there was no scene of Mongo going snorkeling in the well.

Or I remember watching "Manhunter" on TV and it was so badly cut for TV format that in most scenes there were no actors but just a wall. I kept looking at the wall while actors were talking off screen. But then DVD came out and I was again disappointed because it was differently edited story wise since it was a director's cut and theatrical seemed better.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
At least there's a positive side of this practice

Quote:‘Shame on you!’ Trump supporters freak out after TV station cuts president out of ‘Home Alone 2’ to save time

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/shame-o...save-time/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Hunter, another cop show. Brian37 35 2774 February 6, 2020 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  80s Cop show "Hunter" and plot holes. Brian37 0 265 March 7, 2018 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37