Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Nearest Death experience.
Your Nearest Death experience.
Mine was performing a cunniliguous, cramps in my tongue and while she was cummin, she snapped her legs. I almost died there.
RE: Your Nearest Death experience.
I go to a VA hospital for all my work. Automatic near-death.
Running with scissors.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Everyday it draws more nearest.
(December 28, 2019 at 2:47 pm)no one Wrote: Everyday it draws more nearest.

I was asking for a personal experience, not a certainty.
(December 28, 2019 at 12:38 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Mine was performing a cunniliguous, cramps in my tongue and while she was cummin, she snapped her legs. I almost died there.

Aahhh.... what a way to go, cummin and goin'
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(December 28, 2019 at 3:40 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote:
(December 28, 2019 at 12:38 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Mine was performing a cunniliguous, cramps in my tongue and while she was cummin, she snapped her legs. I almost died there.

Aahhh....   what a way to go, cummin and goin'

When you look at spider males, one has to learn from evolution.
In November 2004 I almost choked to death from tobacco cough - at least it felt like that. I woke up one morning around 4 or 5 am coughing, it was so bad I was unable to breathe. Scared me so much that I quit smoking from that moment. Since then I have smoked, but it can be no more than 2 packs of cigarettes all this time since in total.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Mine was when I was fighting terrorism in Iraq. I remember our airplane broke and we crash landed in the desert and only I survived. Since the terrorists were chasing me I had to hide my tracks like when I had to shit I first had to remove eyes from corpses and shit into the eye sockets so I wouldn't leave a trail.
Then I had to make some improvised weapons like bow and arrows from leg bones and nerves as a rope. But no matter how much you fight terrorists catch you and I ended up as a POW in a bunker made of steel. Now this was Russian steel which means you could throw an atom bomb on it and the explosion wouldn't make much as a dent on it. So in order to escape I took two brains from two dying POWs, wired them with my own brain by pulling nerves to my brain through the ears and achieved telekinesis for few minutes, which was enough to puncture that steel wall and escape.

But the worst thing was when I encountered an atom bomb set to detonate in few minutes. Now terrorists don't give you blue and red wire to cut and stop the timer, oh no, that's just some movie bullshit. What I did is that I lied down on the bomb and held it really tight, so that when it started exploding I squeezed every peace of it back to the bomb and explosion was negated.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(December 28, 2019 at 3:07 pm)jbob40919 Wrote: In 1970 I was flying a Cessna "Bird Dog" from Laos back to Vietnam. It started to get dark and when the sun went down, I thought I was witnessing a super fireworks show. All of the green and yellow streak where a good mile in front of me. When I landed I was informed that was ground fire (AA). The most likely reason I was not shot down was due to the air-planes slow speed ,their fire control was not designed for such slow moving objects. It took me a week to get over it. What a firecracker show!

Good thing you didn't fly over my boys. They'd be apologizing to you in person. Cool