Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate cliches to death!
I hate cliches to death!
Keep your post short and must contain only 1 cliche. (Double meanings optional)

There was this gay man who only took it one week at a time,  .....{go!}
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: I hate cliches to death!
the hero/main character always fall in love with a sexy girl during the freagin' movie. and she's always sexy, what are the odds ??
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
I was going to write about poker in my novel, and I thought "I know, let's focus on tells. I don't think anyone did that before." Then I have this idea where a boxer could take a dive...
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Guys, I'm disappointed that this thread's moving as slow as a wet week.
What's going on? Is everyone's hands painted on?
Sheesh...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
the good guy wins and bad guy loses cliche.
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
I hate any "close call" cliches, they're overdone, especially that "bomb disposed with 1 second to go" cliche
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

I know, right? It has to be that way every fucking time?

There's a crisis? Let's call in the Irish superhero, Nick O'Time! And his partner who kills bad guys by shooting them indirectly, Rick O'Shay! 

Also sort of in this category is the cliche of the word "literally" mainly being used to mean "not literally".

He's literally back from the dead in this game!
I literally cannot speak!
There is literally nothing this man can't do!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(May 11, 2015 at 10:08 pm)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: the hero/main character always fall in love with a sexy girl during the freagin' movie. and she's always sexy, what are the odds ??

I'm tired of the still ubiquitous Hollywood gender rules where the hero/main character is a guy and even the strong women aren't quite strong enough because of female troubles.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Snotty posh English pricks (who are always sarcastic and usually evil) in American media...

We don't all talk like Mary Poppins yknow

I love the Uncharted games down, but seriously like every game they've made so far has had one
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Portuguese actors playing south american cartel leaders... that's messed up!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obsolete Clichés! ignoramus 26 1279 April 23, 2021 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Avoid the X-mas rush, hate me now. Brian37 52 1857 November 25, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Cliches you'd stab someone for using. Brian37 92 4710 May 8, 2020 at 5:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  HATE SPEECH! {clicky bait} ignoramus 48 4257 March 27, 2019 at 6:42 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Communicate using clichés only! ignoramus 252 20732 November 29, 2016 at 5:26 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The top reasons people hate Hilary according to Newsweek ReptilianPeon 37 3443 August 31, 2016 at 8:27 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Dawkins Reads His Hate Mail Edwardo Piet 25 2634 October 28, 2015 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Heat
  They hate us for our freedom reverendjeremiah 1 1560 December 6, 2011 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Cyberman