Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone is good at something
Everyone is good at something
Guess america is not good at something good then
http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/vi...something/
RE: Everyone is good at something
I need to go to the Netherlands.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Wait a minute, there's quite a few countries that don't have a best. For instance, most of Eastern Europe seems to be wallowing in mediocrity. And some of the ones that do have number ones are pretty specious: How is Mauritiana the #1 country for muslims? They only have the #7 position in number of Muslims per capita, and in terms of sheer number, Indonesia dwarfs every other nation, with the possible exceptions of Pakistan and India.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
And only "Car Theft" for Australia??? How about Beer Drinking??? That didn't even get a mention. and Naturally we don't have THAT much in the way of Iron Ore or Bauxite...but geez!! A mention?? .....didn't notice when this info was dated to.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Quote:Everyone is good at something

You never met my old boss.
(February 14, 2011 at 11:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Well if he was your boss he did something right at least
That graphic was flawed, everyone knows that Kazakhstan is number one in potassium not wheat.
Borat FTW.
Canada is best for drinking fruit juice? That's random.
[Image: 186305514v6_480x480_Front_Color-Black-1.jpg]
(February 14, 2011 at 11:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Snap (unless you count being a treacherous,dim, paranoid little weasel)Cool Shades

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something I've wondered about Hollywood Foxaèr 23 890 December 13, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Something very bad is coming to the whole world. WinterHold 7 694 November 27, 2018 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Say Something Nice About President Trump BrianSoddingBoru4 177 16501 June 26, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  I'm Sure His Buddy Putin Could Put Something Together For Him Minimalist 1 642 January 17, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  D'uh. Tell Us Something We Don't Know Rex Minimalist 6 1539 December 12, 2017 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why can't Trump supporters admit there is something wrong with him NuclearEnergy 191 59411 June 21, 2017 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Tell Us Something We Didn't Know Minimalist 0 752 June 12, 2017 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do you think there is something mentally wrong with those who support Trump NuclearEnergy 31 10298 June 2, 2017 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  There Has To Be Something Awful In Them Minimalist 35 4220 August 26, 2016 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Tell Us Something We Didn't Know - You Cocksucker Minimalist 4 806 April 7, 2016 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd