Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think there is something mentally wrong with those who support Trump
Do you think there is something mentally wrong with those who support Trump
I really just don't understand. Is it that they enjoy knowing that there isn't a Democrat in office anymore? They would rather see America go up in flames instead of actually having someone that will do good for the country? Anyone remember that stupid picture of Jesus and Trump? Do they honestly believe that Jesus is "guiding" Trump? I really just think a person that is still supporting Mr. Trump has something wrong with them. Does the concept country over party mean anything to these people anymore?

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Do you think there is something mentally wrong with those who support Trump
Meh. People have different values. People see what they want to see. Some people are gullible. Attributing it to mental illness would be an error, I think.
It's goofy, that's for sure. I wouldn't equate them having goofy beliefs, with my auditory hallucinations, for instance. I think it's mostly about being in a bubble. They hang around people that like Trump, probably watch Fox news that like Trump. Watch youtube Videos by people that like Trump. The fact that all these sources have dubious grounds in reality and that none make criticisms of him when appropriate aren't really and important fact. It's about what they believe.

I picture the Evangelical church I used to go to and I wonder if the preacher there would praise Trump or stick up for him, in subtle ways of course, or they lose their non profit status. I can see it as a possibility. I used to see a lot of pro-trump facebook posts by people I knew from there.

How can they love someone so much that violates every scripture at every turn? I think it never was really about anything like that.
(May 31, 2017 at 10:46 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote: It's goofy, that's for sure. I wouldn't equate them having goofy beliefs, with my auditory hallucinations, for instance. I think it's mostly about being in a bubble. They hang around people that like Trump, probably watch Fox news that like Trump. Watch youtube Videos by people that like Trump. The fact that all these sources have dubious grounds in reality and that none make criticisms of him when appropriate aren't really and important fact.  It's about what they believe.

I picture the Evangelical church I used to go to and I wonder if the preacher there would praise Trump or stick up for him, in subtle ways of course, or they lose their non profit status.  I can see it as a possibility. I used to see a lot of pro-trump facebook posts by people I knew from there.

How can they love someone so much that violates every scripture at every turn? I think it never was really about anything like that.

Don't even get me started on the religious right when it comes to Trump. Many of them truly believe that Trump is sent from God and that Obama was the Anti-Christ. I'd have to say they just prefer a white man being president.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
(May 31, 2017 at 10:56 pm)It_Was_me Wrote:
(May 31, 2017 at 10:46 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote: It's goofy, that's for sure. I wouldn't equate them having goofy beliefs, with my auditory hallucinations, for instance. I think it's mostly about being in a bubble. They hang around people that like Trump, probably watch Fox news that like Trump. Watch youtube Videos by people that like Trump. The fact that all these sources have dubious grounds in reality and that none make criticisms of him when appropriate aren't really and important fact.  It's about what they believe.

I picture the Evangelical church I used to go to and I wonder if the preacher there would praise Trump or stick up for him, in subtle ways of course, or they lose their non profit status.  I can see it as a possibility. I used to see a lot of pro-trump facebook posts by people I knew from there.

Don't even get me started on the religious right when it comes to Trump. Many of them truly believe that Trump is sent from God and that Obama was the Anti-Christ. I'd have to say they just prefer a white man being president.

And King Ahaz asked, "how shall we know the chosen one?"
Isiah saith unto him "He will say these words-"I grabeth them by their seperation, I don't even wait. They will let you doeth such things when you art a holy one"

I shouldn't have said Evangelical as Pentecostals aren't always thought of as Evangelical. My my memories of that Church and their facebook Posts match nearly everything said about Evangelicials.
I have PTSD, so who am I to judge on mental function? This point doesn't seem too necessary to me.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
[Image: JAIL-TIME-Kathy-Griffin-BEHEADS-PRESIDEN...C-NSFW.jpg]

Trump seems to infect insanity amongst his detractors too.

A rather totipotent pathology.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Ignorant racists.... not necessarily crazy.

Now, the WLB.  He's crazy.
Yes. Because there's something mentally wrong with every homo sapien. Civilization is just a thin veneer on our barbaric and irrational tribal nature.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I don't think they have a mental illness but I do think there's something wrong with their minds. They have minds that lead them to support Trump. There's something very much wrong with that. So yes I do think there's something wrong with their minds.

There's something morally wrong with them. And something morally wrong with their minds. And Trump supporters are also usually, but not always, idiots.

Voting for Trump is being a bad person.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Those Political Memes Foxaèr 825 58528 April 16, 2024 at 9:06 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  UBI support Poll neil 58 2502 April 1, 2024 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1285 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think about the police? FlatAssembler 169 13527 December 19, 2022 at 12:49 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 911 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  J.R.R Tolkien historical support of Franco of Spain, whats your view on it? Woah0 2 467 August 14, 2022 at 8:12 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 3905 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What do you think about the immigration crisis? FlatAssembler 37 4182 February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: highdimensionman
  What's wrong with Woke Spongebob 40 2796 January 23, 2022 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 326 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf