Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wacky Teebackee
Wacky Teebackee
No, it isn't what you think. 

I don't hate kids, and while I don't want kids, sometimes kids do really kind things, and you end up thinking, "don't grow up kid".

So anyway i went to my local tobacco shop to buy my usual cartons of smokes. The cashier babysits her kid there, nobody smokes in the store in any case. I've been going there for years so they know me there. Anyway, right after she rings me up and bags my cartons, I hear the toddler behind the counter mumble something, his mother, the cashier bends over, rises and says, "He wants you to have these", and proceeds to hand me 3 pennies. Normally I don't find kids cute, but that was cute.

It really is more proof to me that morality isn't in old mythology.
RE: Wacky Teebackee
So now you can retire?
(March 4, 2020 at 12:02 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: So now you can retire?

Damned Skippy, fuck Bloomberg, fuck Styer. They can borrow money from me now.
Are your cigarettes animated?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 4, 2020 at 12:05 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Are your cigarettes animated?

Boru

I got brain dead. Going to go back and correct that now.
(March 4, 2020 at 12:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 4, 2020 at 12:05 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Are your cigarettes animated?

Boru

I got brain dead. Going to go back and correct that now.

‘Got’?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Not sure if I should call you Captain Contrarian or President Pedantic. Do I get one lick of credit for correcting my mistake?
(March 4, 2020 at 12:25 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Not sure if I should call you Captain Contrarian or President Pedantic. Do I get one lick of credit for correcting my mistake?

No.

And it’s ‘Professor Pedantic’, fyvm.

Boru
(March 4, 2020 at 12:25 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Not sure if I should call you Captain Contrarian or President Pedantic. Do I get one lick of credit for correcting my mistake?

You could earn some points by not being so easily baited. Popcorn
(March 4, 2020 at 12:34 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:

You could earn some points by not being so easily baited.  Popcorn

i am a master de bait er.

Let that image set in for a few minutes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Wacky US-Canadian Border In Pictures The Architect Of Fate 5 310 November 28, 2020 at 3:51 am
Last Post: Deesse23