Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A message to MBS in rap
A message to MBS in rap
This is a combined Russian-American message to MBS of Saudi Arabia:

Axl = Putin
Duff = American businessmen

MBS is like: I'm running out of oil !!!!!! I couldn't scare them with my lame attempt

[Image: c9f17c99ec8fe8ddfec6e547f2787429.jpg]
RE: A message to MBS in rap
If you're looking for a rap song by white guys about corrupt business practices, you could hardly do better than

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Boru... omg I hate you for that atrocious clickbate
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(March 19, 2020 at 8:08 am)tackattack Wrote: Boru... omg I hate you for that atrocious clickbate

How DARE you sir??  (Okay, you got me.  :Smile   )

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2404 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi prince MBS meet with US evangelicals. WinterHold 1 285 November 11, 2018 at 6:31 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Finland newspaper message to Sh*thole. Brian37 4 841 July 16, 2018 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Message from China over Climate Change pocaracas 12 3907 June 1, 2017 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  CBS Phone # leave PE Trump message. Brian37 27 3114 January 17, 2017 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: brewer