Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fig Newtons, Issac Newton, Olivia Newton.
Photo 
Fig Newtons, Issac Newton, Olivia Newton.
Yea, if anyone here is annoyed by my posting ABBA  videos, here is another video from Olivia Newton John I love just as much.

Here is another one I love.

RE: Fig Newtons, Issac Newton, Olivia Newton.
Suppose you had to decide between never listening to another ABBA song for the rest of your life or never listening to another ONJ song for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 21, 2020 at 4:47 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Suppose you had to decide between never listening to another ABBA song for the rest of your life or never listening to another ONJ song for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?

Boru

Fig Newton!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(March 21, 2020 at 4:51 pm)chimp3 Wrote:
(March 21, 2020 at 4:47 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Suppose you had to decide between never listening to another ABBA song for the rest of your life or never listening to another ONJ song for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?

Boru

Fig Newton!

I think I’d rather make a meal of rancid prunes boiled in rat bile than ever eat another fig Newton.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Boru

That would be like asking me if I could only have peanut butter or chocolate. Cant do it bro. 

(March 21, 2020 at 4:53 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Boru

That would be like asking me if I could only have peanut butter or chocolate. Cant do it bro. 

No, isn’t like that at all. I’m not asking you to only listen to one or the other.

Boru
I remember her when "Let's Get Physical" sounded like a good thing.
(March 21, 2020 at 4:55 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 21, 2020 at 4:53 pm)Brian37 Wrote: That would be like asking me if I could only have peanut butter or chocolate. Cant do it bro. 

No, isn’t like that at all. I’m not asking you to only listen to one or the other.

Boru

Good, because I not only listen to Olivia Newton John and ABBA, but Blondie, and RUSH and AC/DC and Metallica and Queen, and Harry Connick Jr and Manhattan Transfer, and Foreigner,and REO Speedwagon, and Paula Abdul.
(March 21, 2020 at 5:02 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 21, 2020 at 4:55 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: No, isn’t like that at all. I’m not asking you to only listen to one or the other.

Boru

Good, because I not only listen to Olivia Newton John and ABBA, but Blondie, and RUSH and AC/DC and Metallica and Queen, and Harry Connick Jr and Manhattan Transfer, and Foreigner,and REO Speedwagon, and Paula Abdul.

Yeah, you've told us. 

Boru
(March 21, 2020 at 5:01 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I remember her when "Let's Get Physical" sounded like a good thing.

I have to admit, out of  all the OLN songs, I still love "Let's Get Physical". but the video is most cheesy of hers. I love the song, but it still is not my favorite. Just like everyone knows "Dancing Queen". I love that song too, but it got worn out too.

Here is another video I love

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Olivia Newton John Brian37 0 271 March 13, 2018 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37