Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear
6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear
I want to meet these people.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: 6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear
The same 6% who would go into the forest with 6 or more guns.
Dying to live, living to die.
Well, it would certainly make for an interesting nature program, providing it's in a prime time slot.
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
(May 17, 2021 at 7:04 am)Gwaithmir Wrote: Well, it would certainly make for an interesting nature program, providing it's in a prime time slot.

No trouble getting sponsors, either. Peloton would underwrite that shit in half a minute.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
At work.

*As an Australian bemusedly reads article about American's and their wild life....

Y'know? They actually still got more of a chance with theirs than we do with ours, right?

'S nuthin' t' sneeze at bein' able t' think ye can take on a bear.

Few an far between folks here survived takin' on a croc or shark. Least those are big enough ta' peg a swing at.

Bet most folks don't see the stone fish or box jelly that gets 'em.

Jus' sayin'.
I want to talk to the 28% that think they can't defeat a rat. 

6% is not to surprising. Compare it to the serious mental health number in society.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
That same 6% probably thinks that this is a Grizzly Bear:

[Image: 360px-Koala_climbing_tree.jpg]
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
(May 17, 2021 at 7:10 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

*As an Australian bemusedly reads article about American's and their wild life....

Y'know? They actually still got more of a chance with theirs than we do with ours, right?

'S nuthin' t' sneeze at bein' able t' think ye can take on a bear.

Few an far between folks here survived takin' on a croc or shark. Least those are big enough ta' peg a swing at.

Bet most folks don't see the stone fish or box jelly that gets 'em.

Jus' sayin'.

Interesting factlet: the deadliest non-human animal in Australia, in terms of the number of people killed annually, is the horse. Box jellies, common Browns, crocs - none of these are even close.

Boru
6% is a start. but improving the gene pool takes more.
Yeah, I’m just gonna leave this here:

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The nerds are staging a fight. WinterHold 10 774 August 10, 2023 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  White Americans are drug dealers and rapists.... Brian37 7 653 March 29, 2020 at 7:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1716 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Democrats Don't Fight Massive Defense Budget Increase at ALL The Industrial Atheist 23 3697 June 24, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Americans on Facts and Opinions brewer 34 2488 June 20, 2018 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Man Uses $1m Win To Finally Visit Doctor, Gets Terminal Cancer Diagnosis, Dies Aegon 199 16574 February 7, 2018 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  I Think The World Would Take Us Much More Seriously On Iran Minimalist 3 601 February 1, 2018 at 5:08 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Major political win for lunatic Christian judge Roy Moore Foxaèr 9 1174 September 29, 2017 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Guess He Figured If They Were In A Nursing Home They Weren't "Donors." Minimalist 5 1072 September 25, 2017 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So Because Trumps A Insensitive Dick Americans Have To Suffer Amarok 9 2550 September 13, 2017 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Minimalist