Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Islamic Golden Age
The Islamic Golden Age

RE: The Islamic Golden Age
It’s called the ‘Islamic Golden Age’ because that when Islamists discovered that stealing other people’s gold was more profitable than stacking camel dung.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I hope there's not a shower scene....

Because - yuck....
Ah yes, back when Muslims mostly kept science separate from religion.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Yeah, "Golden".

[Image: p033cmp7.jpg]
It's pretty golden; actually the light coming from Muslim land -purified with Islam and the Quran- was enough to clear the darkness of the dark ages.
The gold was what they gained from working as middle men for the Chinese.
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
(April 30, 2020 at 12:48 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: Ah yes, back when Muslims mostly kept science separate from religion.

I think they understood the Quran good, but the understanding kept deteriorating until we reached the reality of today.
But I like how they kept the names of the original Greek authors; unlike the scholars of Europe in the future who had allergy to anything Islamic in origin.

Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Charles Manson, dead at age 83 Aroura 51 6047 November 22, 2017 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Age of Oblivion - my (hopefully) first full novel. Iroscato 15 2625 August 13, 2015 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
  Confession, repentance for questioning Islamic law Malay Apostate 1 1847 July 5, 2013 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Golden Age of Video. Creed of Heresy 0 1103 September 19, 2012 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Ryan Dunn from Jackass died today at age 34 MilesTailsPrower 34 9937 June 24, 2011 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Faith No More