Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is how the sane feel about Trump.
This is how the sane feel about Trump.
Yea yea yea yea, showing my age here. But still.

RE: This is how the sane feel about Trump.
But we want to know how YOU feel....

Hilarious

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 26, 2020 at 12:59 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Yea yea yea yea, showing my age here. But still.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

‘Quo usque tandem abutere, Trumpilina, patientia nostra?’ - Cicero (slightly updated)

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 26, 2020 at 1:14 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(June 26, 2020 at 12:59 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Yea yea yea yea, showing my age here. But still.

I love Weird Al!

This was the only Weird Al song my late mother loved.  

(June 26, 2020 at 1:13 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote:

No shit! LOL

(June 26, 2020 at 1:19 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote:

I've only already watched that a hundred times.
So well done and it really catches the bleakness of the situation.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is what I feel about flying..... Brian37 26 1387 July 10, 2019 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Feel Like Falling - and other songs by Riverside Edwardo Piet 5 1384 October 7, 2015 at 9:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I feel Better by Hot Chip The_Flying_Skeptic 1 1576 May 2, 2010 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: bozo
  Best feel-good song ever Ashes1995 9 6110 March 29, 2010 at 7:42 am
Last Post: leo-rcc