Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what I feel about flying.....
This is what I feel about flying.....

RE: This is what I feel about flying.....
Ditto. 👍
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
But you get to hang with the angels, and the occasional mountain goat.
I look back at that show and hate the long running theme of protecting businesses. But, I also realize now, that the show was not promoting giant corporations, but mom and pop shops. 

But I always loved the relationship between BA and Murdock. I loved how BA always acted like he was going to murder Murdock, but the reality was always that he loved him. 

So I am Murdock here. Please, never think anyone on any subject I post here, that I want tyranny, or oppression. But yea, I do post shit that pisses people off.
I enjoy flying.  Airports are an awful bitch, but the flying bit's the dog's bollocks.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 9, 2019 at 1:47 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I enjoy flying.  Airports are an awful bitch, but the flying bit's the dog's bollocks.

Boru

Yeah, this.  Though I don't think I'd have used 'the dog's bollocks' in my assessment.

I love to fly but haven't in years because air travel is such a pain any more.  And I love a road trip so anywhere I can drive to...that's how I will get there.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I love flying, pity I never had the spare cash to get my private pilots licence Sad
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(July 9, 2019 at 2:10 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(July 9, 2019 at 1:47 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I enjoy flying.  Airports are an awful bitch, but the flying bit's the dog's bollocks.

Boru

Yeah, this.  Though I don't think I'd have used 'the dog's bollocks' in my assessment.

I love to fly but haven't in years because air travel is such a pain any more.  And I love a road trip so anywhere I can drive to...that's how I will get there.

It simply means something that is outstandingly good. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 9, 2019 at 2:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 9, 2019 at 2:10 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Yeah, this.  Though I don't think I'd have used 'the dog's bollocks' in my assessment.

It simply means something that is outstandingly good. 

Boru

I know the meaning...it's just not a thing I say because....geography.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Flying is fun. Falling, and then the sudden stop is what frightens me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is how the sane feel about Trump. Brian37 8 519 June 27, 2020 at 3:18 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Flying War Boats, need your help Boru..... Brian37 24 1159 April 22, 2020 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Feel Like Falling - and other songs by Riverside Edwardo Piet 5 1381 October 7, 2015 at 9:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Flying cats L.A.F. 10 2226 May 9, 2013 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  I feel Better by Hot Chip The_Flying_Skeptic 1 1574 May 2, 2010 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: bozo
  Best feel-good song ever Ashes1995 9 6100 March 29, 2010 at 7:42 am
Last Post: leo-rcc