Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Treason Day
Happy Treason Day
Happy Treason Day to our American allies.

Hopefully your "president" doesn't embarrass you any more today.

I would suggest dissolving your government and turning back to the Brits but they have Boris.

So, Beccs for dictator for life!
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Happy Treason Day
My nightmare, a negotiating table with Trump on one side and Boris on the other.... scary!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Too late Beccs. He's already made a dick of himself. The prick can barely speak English.

He warned that the left just want "Totalitariatism"

ROFLOL
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
One of Bill Cosby's best was his Revoltionary War "coin toss" bit where the rules are clarified...

"You - the colonists can wear any color you want and can hide behind fences, rocks and trees. You - the British - shall wear red and stand in a straight line".

Sorta a foregone conclusion after that.....
Here's what Boris is all about (satire video): Also happy 4th y'all Americans...is it customary to have a drink or two? Shall I join you?

I bought some fireworks.

Kind of disappointing.

Pop pop pop...

I want - KA-FUCKING-BANG...

I guess I need to get the Tannerite and a rifle out tonight.
Some places use drones instead of fireworks on the 4th of July out of consideration for veterans with PTSD and kids who survived school shootings and also suffer from PTSD, and also dogs.

Video

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(July 4, 2020 at 5:23 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Happy Treason Day to our American allies.

I would suggest dissolving your government and turning back to the Brits but they have Boris.

We don't need the hassle at the moment.
They broke it, they can fix it.

And who actually believes that they revolted over tea tax?

The Brits had signed a deal with the Native Americans in 1763 giving them their own nations and the Americans wanted to steal that land.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(July 5, 2020 at 7:38 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(July 4, 2020 at 5:23 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Happy Treason Day to our American allies.

We don't need the hassle at the moment.

The Brits had signed a deal with the Native Americans in 1763 giving them their own nations and the Americans wanted to steal that land.

All of which makes Trump’s public masturbation at Mt Rushmore all the more pathetic. That land STILL belongs to the Natives. Treaties, the US Constitution and the US Supreme Court all say so.

If they ever get it back, here’s hoping they blast that stupid fucking sculpture into oblivion.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 5, 2020 at 7:49 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 5, 2020 at 7:38 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: We don't need the hassle at the moment.

All of which makes Trump’s public masturbation at Mt Rushmore all the more pathetic. That land STILL belongs to the Natives. Treaties, the US Constitution and the US Supreme Court all say so.

If they ever get it back, here’s hoping they blast that stupid fucking sculpture into oblivion.

Boru

There's no such thing as natives.

Except in the Rift Valley.

Everyone - everywhere - is an immigrant.

No exceptions.

Any claims or boasts otherwise are just conceit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Canada Day 2023 The Architect Of Fate 11 657 July 2, 2023 at 4:41 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Happy Canada Day 2022 The Architect Of Fate 17 1252 July 11, 2022 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Happy D-Day, Everyone! BrianSoddingBoru4 13 941 June 7, 2022 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Happy Canada Day !!! The Architect Of Fate 19 1411 July 2, 2021 at 11:13 am
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Happy Labor Day Minimalist 6 740 September 3, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Jehanne