Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Echo's and false perception and puddy tats.
Echo's and false perception and puddy tats.
It is so amazing how easily our brains fool us. Just now my cat was meowing, but it was faint, off in the distance. He is an indoor cat never goes outside. But sometimes I open an interior door and he follows me into a room, and I don't notice him and close the door behind me when I leave. But even with that faint sound the acoustics bounce the sound around my house to the point I cant initially figure out where the sound is coming from. 

It really is no different with the UFO  bullshit where people claim to see floating lights in the sky, only for it to turn out to be peaks and valleys of rolling hills combined with night time atmospheric reflection making headlights seem to float in the sky.

So I just spent about 3 minutes hunting down where the cat's meow was coming from, and went to every room in my house till I got to the last one, and sure enough, he was there looking up at me thinking, "Thanks asshole."
RE: Echo's and false perception and puddy tats.
If your not sure where the meowing is coming from, have your air conditioning system checked.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 4, 2020 at 1:48 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If your not sure where the meowing is coming from, have your air conditioning system checked.

Boru

Good thing about cats is they are not beer bottles.
[Image: 05a1xdU.jpg]
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(July 4, 2020 at 2:41 pm)Fireball Wrote: [Image: 05a1xdU.jpg]

LOL, not true, at least on an individual level.

Growing up I had a "second mother" on my street named Nancy block over from us. She had a black and white cow colored serial killer cat that would constantly bring dead animals, birds, mice, snakes into her house. And every so often I would get a call from Nacy that her cat had brought a live animal into her house and asked  me to get rid of it.

I love my lazy cat for that matter, he doesn't do that to me.
Mine dragged in a rabbit as big as him!
He had 3 small cat doors to get it through to bring it in.

We watched it on the security cameras. He struggled to squeeze him through and probably broke his neck and legs in the process.
I gave him a stern talking to and a light smack on the arse! (Problem is the bugger loves his arse smacked - it's a siamese/oriental thing)

Mine is not trainable ...He's just a bastard cat Dunno.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 4, 2020 at 2:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 4, 2020 at 2:41 pm)Fireball Wrote: [Image: 05a1xdU.jpg]

LOL, not true, at least on an individual level.

Growing up I had a "second mother" on my street named Nancy block over from us. She had a black and white cow colored serial killer cat that would constantly bring dead animals, birds, mice, snakes into her house. And every so often I would get a call from Nacy that her cat had brought a live animal into her house and asked  me to get rid of it.

I love my lazy cat for that matter, he doesn't do that to me.

Weird kind of love. Your cat is declawed and doesn’t go outside. How can you love him for not bringing animals into the house when you’re the one who made it impossible for him to do so?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your perception of others Foxaèr 16 904 September 8, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Feigned indignation and false maryterdom complex Brian37 36 12051 July 2, 2012 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rokcet Scientist "66% of Claimed Rapes are false" Cosmic Ape 75 15443 February 13, 2012 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen