Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of Jesus! GAH-LORY!
Video 
Proof of Jesus! GAH-LORY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S6BmjdXOL4

Yes, that is my voice. Yes, I am the one playing the keyboard at the intro.

Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!
RE: Proof of Jesus! GAH-LORY!
Please...Revvy...quit revealing to them what NC is really like...I've been telling them all it's better than TX and you're blowing my cover.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(February 23, 2011 at 7:11 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Please...Revvy...quit revealing to them what NC is really like...I've been telling them all it's better than TX and you're blowing my cover.

Sorry Queeny.. I will make a concerted effort to...meh...fuck it I'm hopeless.
Tongue

At least you pretended for five minutes.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I absolutely hate the south! Fucking red-necks!

Awesome keyboarding by the way. Big Grin
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(February 24, 2011 at 9:59 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: I absolutely hate the south! Fucking red-necks!

Awesome keyboarding by the way. Big Grin

The south in and of itself is beautiful (if you dont mind the bugs and humidity during summertime). Its the people who can be questionable. For the most part the people are "live and let live". But we have a very loud group down here that hate everything that isnt "them". Yeah, other than the bugs, humidity, and the authoritarian theo-neo-cons, its a great place to live.

Thanks for the keyboard comment. Im much better on slaping my funky ass bass.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof Lord Jesus Christ exists tackattack 6 4095 June 1, 2010 at 8:50 am
Last Post: mem