Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof Lord Jesus Christ exists
Proof Lord Jesus Christ exists
http://wbztv.com/local/jesus.christ.hit.2.1681157.html

Also proof that us silly Christians are making sure all dogs go to heaven

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/article...-dogs.html
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
RE: Proof Lord Jesus Christ exists
So much for "all-powerful."
ROFLOL so we had the definition a little off, we'll just rationalize it differently right?
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

(May 11, 2010 at 12:50 am)tackattack Wrote: http://wbztv.com/local/jesus.christ.hit.2.1681157.html

Well at least I am no longer agnostic on the existence of Lord Jesus Christ. Big Grin
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I think I just saw a pig fly leo Big Grin

Belchertown?????

Let's go live there.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(May 11, 2010 at 7:27 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Belchertown?????

Let's go live there.
Check out the story on offbeat bout the robbers squirting people with cac!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I deal with the belief that maybe... Just maybe... Borg exists and I'm... Fake Messiah 11 1701 December 25, 2022 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Cheez-its Christ LadyForCamus 2 228 August 6, 2018 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The True Tale of How Jesus Christ Got His Name Edwardo Piet 9 1194 October 15, 2017 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  All Praise Lord Zordon And The Holy Daughter Kendrix. AkiraTheViking 0 341 September 5, 2017 at 9:05 am
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Jesus Fucking Christ !!! vorlon13 3 1027 August 9, 2017 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Christ was crazy rado84 4 718 August 3, 2016 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: rado84
  That's a miracle! He appeared on a banana peel! He is our Lord! renatoab 5 789 July 3, 2016 at 7:07 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WATDAFUQ ?! (terlet probs) vorlon13 47 3750 May 29, 2016 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Biblical Noah is a Time Lord Mechaghostman2 12 2143 April 20, 2016 at 6:16 am
Last Post: robvalue
Tongue Made a jesus fucking christ tshirt Jolnir 5 1436 January 2, 2015 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: vorlon13