Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Bang in Beruit
Big Bang in Beruit
Currently it looks like an accident - but I wouldn't rule out whackadoodles getting secret messages from "god".. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/middleeas...index.html
RE: Big Bang in Beruit
We already have a wackadoodle getting messages from Putin living in the White House.
(August 4, 2020 at 5:12 pm)Brian37 Wrote: We already have a wackadoodle getting messages from Putin living in the White House.

What does Trump have to do with an explosion in Beirut?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 4, 2020 at 5:37 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 4, 2020 at 5:12 pm)Brian37 Wrote: We already have a wackadoodle getting messages from Putin living in the White House.

What does Trump have to do with an explosion in Beirut?

Boru

It is called sarcasm.

I truly hope in all seriousness that this was merely an industrial accident and not an act of tribal terrorism. But considering how Trump ignores everything, it would not surprise me that he dropped the ball on this too as far as ignoring his own intel.

All sarcasm aside, I hope this simply was an industrial accident. But considering how competing sects have competed for power in that region of the world, nothing would surprise me.

In any case, I wouldn't trust the orange fuck to get a handle on it either way.
Terrible explosion. Broke windows 10 km away. The video is disturbing.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(August 4, 2020 at 5:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 4, 2020 at 5:37 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: What does Trump have to do with an explosion in Beirut?

Boru

It is called sarcasm.

I truly hope in all seriousness that this was merely an industrial accident and not an act of tribal terrorism. But considering how Trump ignores everything, it would not surprise me that he dropped the ball on this too as far as ignoring his own intel.

All sarcasm aside, I hope this simply was an industrial accident. But considering how competing sects have competed for power in that region of the world, nothing would surprise me.

Again, nothing to do with Trump.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 4, 2020 at 6:05 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Terrible explosion. Broke windows 10 km away. The video is disturbing.

Yes it is. And again, I hope it was merely an industrial accident. Tribal/ sectarian terrorism wouldn't surprise me either. 

I hope the cause is found either way. And if it was industrial, the entire world should pay attention to it. If it was sectarian violence, same thing.

The world doesn't need more of either.
(August 4, 2020 at 6:12 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 4, 2020 at 5:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote: It is called sarcasm.

Again, nothing to do with Trump.

Boru

The way "everything is Trump" with Brian almost looks like a jilted girlfriend obsessing over her ex....

It makes one wonder........

Hilarious
Over 2700 tons of ammonium nitrate stored unsafely for years! How did they know that so soon after the explosion? I prophecy a lot of people trying to save their asses!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(August 4, 2020 at 10:40 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Over 2700 tons of ammonium nitrate stored unsafely for years! How did they know that so soon after the explosion? I prophecy a lot of people trying to save their asses!

Pretty sure that their asses are "up in front of allah", atm. Coffee
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 791 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Big Lee Removed from US Capital Brian37 6 795 December 21, 2020 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  He likes big butt dials and he cannot lie. Brian37 1 475 October 26, 2019 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  One of Obamacare’s big experiments to lower costs is working surprisingly well Aegon 9 786 September 5, 2018 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Here's A Great Big "Fuck You." Minimalist 1 391 February 13, 2018 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot chimp3 14 5083 September 10, 2017 at 5:02 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  No Big Piece Of Chocolate Cake This Time Minimalist 1 538 August 2, 2017 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Will Go Over Big With The Tweeting Twit Minimalist 3 1427 June 15, 2017 at 9:54 pm
  Big Pharma - Fucking Crooks Minimalist 0 689 May 29, 2017 at 8:39 pm
  His Lawyer Is As Big A Fucking Pervert as the WLB Minimalist 18 4068 May 15, 2017 at 10:57 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet