Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Wonder He Commands Those Speaking Fees
No Wonder He Commands Those Speaking Fees
Another Obama bit of awesomeness (more of a lecture than a speech, but none the worse for that).

And Eleven?  You can look up the transcript on your own.  Smile

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: No Wonder He Commands Those Speaking Fees
LOL xD

I actually caught part of it, only because the boyfriend was watching it on the telly while I was watching my show on the laptop.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Seeing Obama like this made me miss him all the more.  Dignity, eloquence, intelligence... all things Trump has never even TRIED to have.

Going from Obama to Trump was like going from the latest iPhone to two dixie cups and a string.
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
iphones are for sheep, it's more like trump's crowd.
(August 20, 2020 at 9:42 pm)outtathereligioncloset Wrote: Seeing Obama like this made me miss him all the more.  Dignity, eloquence, intelligence... all things Trump has never even TRIED to have.

Going from Obama to Trump was like going from the latest iPhone to two dixie cups and a string.

Broken string...
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 21, 2020 at 12:40 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(August 20, 2020 at 9:42 pm)outtathereligioncloset Wrote: Seeing Obama like this made me miss him all the more.  Dignity, eloquence, intelligence... all things Trump has never even TRIED to have.

Broken string...

Some people say "bestest string"...
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3260 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  If you wonder how bad Detroit hospitals really are? onlinebiker 11 593 October 9, 2020 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Statistically Speaking onlinebiker 106 5310 June 14, 2020 at 8:42 am
Last Post: UtilitarianDeist
  I TOLD You Those Vegans Were Trouble!! BrianSoddingBoru4 6 784 September 1, 2019 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  No Wonder The Orange FuckWit Cares About Bruce Ohr. Minimalist 0 198 September 1, 2018 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Wonder if Putin Has A Choke Collar on the WLB Minimalist 10 1559 August 21, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In? Minimalist 12 1258 May 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  I Wonder If There Were Any Witnesses? Minimalist 0 410 April 22, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Wonder What Took Them So Long BrianSoddingBoru4 3 690 March 17, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I wonder if they checked the sofa cusions John V 1 364 January 26, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13