Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In?
I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In?
the WLB would be very happy with people whose English is as piss poor as his!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/trump-a...es-report/

Quote:Trump administration so desperate for help that it’s stopped asking hires for professional references: report

Hey, maybe now he can hire Michael Cohen?
RE: I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In?
I would hire on to that team! Make the big bucks while leaking information like a spaghetti colander in an Italian restaurant!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Dafuq you talking about? The Deplorable in Chief is already there. It ought to be easy for more rats to jump on and help sink the ship. Angry
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Cool, I've always wanted a federal job. You don't happen to know where to get an application do you?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Stopped? I didn't realize they started. I mean they hired Betsy DeVos without any professional references.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(May 14, 2018 at 9:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: the WLB would be very happy with people whose English is as piss poor as his!

Quote:Trump administration so desperate for help that it’s stopped asking hires for professional references: report

Just when I'm looking for work in DC! Nice!
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
https://www.usajobs.gov/

However, I caution that I spent 33 fucking years in the government.  Started under Nixon and got steadily worse until Bush with the sole exception of Carter who was not as big a scumbag as Reagan or Ford.

Now?  Go slam your balls in a car door.  It will be less painful than working for these fucking scumbags.
John Oliver recently made the observation, 'Michael Cohen has been so desperately bad that Trump said, "I need somebody good...get me Guiliani!!'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Rudy is making an ass of himself. Between him and Cohen I don't see how the fuck either of them got through law school.

But, I hope between Rudy and President Shithole they both keep shooting their mouths off.
(May 15, 2018 at 1:16 am)Aegon Wrote:
(May 14, 2018 at 9:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: the WLB would be very happy with people whose English is as piss poor as his!

Just when I'm looking for work in DC! Nice!

Any special training or experience in deplorability?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3259 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Condo collapse a bar stool story. Brian37 21 1156 August 11, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  FB app hit by low ratings Foxaèr 3 583 June 10, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  If you wonder how bad Detroit hospitals really are? onlinebiker 11 593 October 9, 2020 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  No Wonder He Commands Those Speaking Fees BrianSoddingBoru4 5 312 August 21, 2020 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Social Distancing: Is 6 feet enough? Rhizomorph13 14 963 April 2, 2020 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How Low Can the GOP/POTUS go? OP/ED Brian37 15 958 March 29, 2019 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  No Wonder The Orange FuckWit Cares About Bruce Ohr. Minimalist 0 198 September 1, 2018 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Wonder if Putin Has A Choke Collar on the WLB Minimalist 10 1558 August 21, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I Wonder If There Were Any Witnesses? Minimalist 0 410 April 22, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist