Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you wonder how bad Detroit hospitals really are?
If you wonder how bad Detroit hospitals really are?
When morticians are better than the medics on telling the verticals from horizontals.....

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/25/us/mi...-home.html
RE: If you wonder how bad Detroit hospitals really are?
It wasn’t a hospital that thought she was dead. It was the fire department. Ms. Beauchamp was pronounced dead by fire department EMTs.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 9, 2020 at 12:12 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It wasn’t a hospital that thought she was dead. It was the fire department. Ms. Beauchamp was pronounced dead by fire department EMTs.

Boru

You may note I said medics - not doctors....

I'm just practicing "guilt by association" that seems so popular lately.....
Looks like you're going to need more practice.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 9, 2020 at 12:17 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(October 9, 2020 at 12:12 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It wasn’t a hospital that thought she was dead. It was the fire department. Ms. Beauchamp was pronounced dead by fire department EMTs.

Boru

And yet you titled the thread 'If you wonder how bad Detroit hospitals really are?', when the only point at which a hospital was involved was when the funeral home sent this poor woman to one.  The article says nothing about the state of hospitals in Detroit.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: Vg_p1dC5_400x400.jpg]
(October 9, 2020 at 12:58 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 9, 2020 at 12:17 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: You may note I said medics - not doctors....

And yet you titled the thread 'If you wonder how bad Detroit hospitals really are?', when the only point at which a hospital was involved was when the funeral home sent this poor woman to one.  The article says nothing about the state of hospitals in Detroit.

Boru

And there's your guilt by association....

See how easy that is?

(October 9, 2020 at 1:05 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(October 9, 2020 at 12:58 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: And yet you titled the thread 'If you wonder how bad Detroit hospitals really are?', when the only point at which a hospital was involved was when the funeral home sent this poor woman to one.  The article says nothing about the state of hospitals in Detroit.

Boru

And there's your guilt by association....

See how easy that is?

Nice try, didn’t work.

Boru
(October 9, 2020 at 12:17 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:

Boru

You channeling Minimalist?
(October 9, 2020 at 1:45 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 9, 2020 at 12:17 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: You may note I said medics - not doctors....

You channeling Minimalist?

Something like that....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are executions making the US look bad? Jehanne 33 1635 May 18, 2022 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  How bad is our economy? (US) Foxaèr 28 1400 March 15, 2022 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3251 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
Thumbs Up Bad idea CDC onlinebiker 30 2202 May 15, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 3304 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  No Wonder He Commands Those Speaking Fees BrianSoddingBoru4 5 312 August 21, 2020 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  POTUS having a really bad day today. Brian37 20 2669 November 20, 2019 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  Pitbulls maul Detroit child to death. onlinebiker 39 3932 August 24, 2019 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Gun Regulations In The US Would Be Really, Really Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 135 11942 May 6, 2019 at 4:55 am
  Good Cop/Bad Cop? Nope. All Good. BrianSoddingBoru4 43 3893 February 25, 2019 at 7:56 pm