Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!
Big Grin 
Hello there!
Hello world! Hope y'all doing good these days.

I'm 18 years old, European-American, who finally confirmed himself as an atheist during this summer. 
I'm ex Orthodox-Christian, I've heard a lot of mind blowing and idiotic beliefs coming from their mind.

examples: wear socks while lighting to protect yourself from Saint Elijah anger, don't whistle at night time if you don't want to wake up sick next morning...

Anyways, I would like to read more and more and learn more about globe Atheism and I would like to hear more of your experience.
Also, I look forward to meet new people here, possibly young atheists, about age of mine. Y'all can PM for my discord.

If there's someone willing to help me out, you can recommend me some books, I've read "The God Delusion" by professor Dawkins and "Letter to a Christian Nation" by Sam Harris.

Stay safe, wear mask and gloves, protect health of you and others! Make sure you're protecting our environment too!

See you on forums, once again, I'm really happy to be here!
RE: Hello there!
Welcome.

"God is not great." by Hitchens is also good.
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 21, 2020 at 7:12 pm)vytautas Wrote: Hello world! Hope y'all doing good these days.

I'm 18 years old, European-American, who finally confirmed himself as an atheist during this summer. 
I'm ex Orthodox-Christian, I've heard a lot of mind blowing and idiotic beliefs coming from their mind.

examples: wear socks while lighting to protect yourself from Saint Elijah anger, don't whistle at night time if you don't want to wake up sick next morning...

Anyways, I would like to read more and more and learn more about globe Atheism and I would like to hear more of your experience.
Also, I look forward to meet new people here, possibly young atheists, about age of mine. Y'all can PM for my discord.

If there's someone willing to help me out, you can recommend me some books, I've read "The God Delusion" by professor Dawkins and "Letter to a Christian Nation" by Sam Harris.

Stay safe, wear mask and gloves, protect health of you and others! Make sure you're protecting our environment too!

See you on forums, once again, I'm really happy to be here!

Gloves? Masks? What is this social distancing you speak of? Don't tell me you are sane.

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission, and rip the tags off of your mattress. Hookers down the hall to your right, booze to the left, and theists in the basement.
Sveiki...

That's about it for me...

Dad speaks it fluently - with a Chicago accent of course..

Smile
Welcome! I'm an old man, but we can talk.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Welcome from Middle Earth!  Welcome
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Welcome to the Forum. You’ll here some loose talk about bringing tacos. Ignore it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 21, 2020 at 8:49 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Welcome to the Forum. You’ll here some loose talk about bringing tacos. Ignore it.

Boru

Unless you have tacos.
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome aboard.

[Image: giphy.gif]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Tacos? Did you bring them?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello there! ShinyCrystals 15 1207 September 1, 2023 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: galaxycliffnix
  Hello there! R-Farmer 32 2432 June 10, 2023 at 8:41 am
Last Post: R-Farmer
  [Serious] Hello there! Fellow atheist here! ThinkingIsThinking 48 5294 December 18, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hello there EarnieBanks 5 845 May 18, 2019 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Hello there! Aliza 51 12156 July 21, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Hello there! YouOnlyLiveTwice 12 2275 July 4, 2017 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hello there Mr.Obvious 32 6646 May 30, 2017 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Hello there, I am new here. SuperSentient 18 3766 March 4, 2017 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Seraphina
  Hello There! Just One More Irreligious Brat who Fell Out of Their Religion MrNoTheism 11 1640 October 31, 2016 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Hello there. Galach 41 3995 July 26, 2016 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet