Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rep Whoring Thread (again)
Rep Whoring Thread (again)
It's been a long time since we've had one of these.

So...

...it's time for Rep Whoring once again!

If I get to 150, I will post something special.

If I get to 145, I'll post something less special.

If I don't get any more reps, I'll sacrifice a randomly selected member (Iggy) to a dark deity of my chouce.

Time for the new people to get in on the act! A rep for a rep.

But wait!

There's more!

If you are one of the first five people to rep me, I'll throw in a special gift, absolutely free!!*

*special gift subject to availability. The Valkyrie accepts no responsibility for any injuries, maiming, brain damage, death, or ripping apart by the tidal forces of the event horizon of a singularity that the use of the special gift may inflict.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Rep Whoring Thread (again)
I already repped you. Sadly, I only have the ability to rep you once.

I've been stuck at 56 since shortly after I arrived on a more or less full time basis...whimper.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(September 7, 2020 at 11:09 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I already repped you. Sadly, I only have the ability to rep you once.

I've been stuck at 56 since shortly after I arrived on a more or less full time basis...whimper.

Let's at least get you to 60!
AWTY, you are a quality poster (and hardly abuse me unlike some Angel) You should be on 100 reps at least!

I'll do one better for new reps ... I'll throw in a set of steak knives -fully redeemable for a year of flirtatious behaviour. (Except Kit!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 8, 2020 at 1:11 am)ignoramus Wrote: AWTY, you are a quality poster (and hardly abuse me unlike some Angel) You should be on 100 reps at least!

I'll do one better for new reps ... I'll throw in a set of steak knives -fully redeemable for a year of flirtatious behaviour. (Except Kit!)

You could be our 2020 Oompa Loompa.

At the end of each month you can come on and sing us a song of the lesson we should have learned from that month.
Beccs, you are so anti woke, it's absolutely refreshing! lol
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 8, 2020 at 1:28 am)ignoramus Wrote: Beccs, you are so anti woke, it's absolutely refreshing! lol

Only when I'm sleeping.
I've received more "reps" than I've given out, so I can't complain.
I could always use more reps, just saying.
I regret but that I have one rep to give.

You'll get nothing and like it!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rep Whores Unite! chimp3 74 5515 July 23, 2019 at 4:14 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Rep Whoring thread for everyone :D Joods 180 17670 January 25, 2019 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Rep Points BrianSoddingBoru4 24 2395 December 2, 2018 at 12:12 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4045 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Time for my rep thread GrandizerII 24 2277 October 19, 2018 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Private
  The totally obnoxious, desperate, almost loving, Rep Whore thread The Valkyrie 265 24654 June 18, 2018 at 1:30 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I NEED ONE MORE REP Edwardo Piet 9 1038 February 3, 2018 at 11:54 am
Last Post: shadow
  It's time for another Rep Whore thread by Joods Joods 40 3769 January 5, 2018 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Ways to get Rep points (not serious thread) GrandizerII 31 4270 December 29, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Rep The Poster Above You emjay 20 2445 October 17, 2017 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet