Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New User Introduction
Smile 
New User Introduction
Hello fellow atheists. I am from India. I am an atheist since childhood as my father was too. I have a strong disdain for all religions. I am of the view that just like Marx propagated militancy to overthrow capitalists, we atheists can only get rid of the religions in the future through armed struggle as religions have the tendency to make a comeback despite stiff opposition in past. But that's just my opinion. I hope I will have wonderful conversations here with all you wonderful people.
Atheists of the world, unite!

RE: New User Introduction
Hello! Big Grin
(September 29, 2020 at 11:59 am)Militant_Atheist Wrote: Hello fellow atheists. I am from India. I am an atheist since childhood as my father was too. I have a strong disdain for all religions. I am of the view that just like Marx propagated militancy to overthrow capitalists, we atheists can only get rid of the religions in the future through armed struggle as religions have the tendency to make a comeback despite stiff opposition in past. But that's just my opinion. I hope I will have wonderful conversations here with all you wonderful people.

Marx was an idiot in coining "CAPITALISM"..................... as a word denoting government rule. TODAY CHINA IS a  CAPITLIST country by his definition. China is kicking the west's ass on economics. China is still also very superstitious and religious. Only an idiot thinks religion does not exist in China.
(September 29, 2020 at 12:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(September 29, 2020 at 11:59 am)Militant_Atheist Wrote: Hello fellow atheists. I am from India. I am an atheist since childhood as my father was too. I have a strong disdain for all religions. I am of the view that just like Marx propagated militancy to overthrow capitalists, we atheists can only get rid of the religions in the future through armed struggle as religions have the tendency to make a comeback despite stiff opposition in past. But that's just my opinion. I hope I will have wonderful conversations here with all you wonderful people.

Marx was an idiot in coining "CAPITALISM"..................... as a word denoting government rule. TODAY CHINA IS a  CAPITLIST country by his definition. China is kicking the west's ass on economics. China is still also very superstitious and religious. Only an idiot thinks religion does not exist in China.

Never wrote anything about China or Marx being right or wrong. But whatever.
Atheists of the world, unite!

(September 29, 2020 at 12:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Moderator Notice
This is not the place for debate or argument. Welcome new members politely or not at all.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Welcome.

The introduction section is a de-militarized reserved for the simple act of welcoming new members.

Feel free to start new threads in appropriate section toopen further discussions.

Smile
Welcome to the forum!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Welcome to the forum!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Welcome,

Thank you,

Come again!
welcome
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AF User Map! wolf39us 142 50893 June 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New user, recent deconvert Lucian 5 817 September 9, 2022 at 9:56 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Introduction Veni 5 734 July 3, 2022 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Introduction Data 9 973 June 19, 2022 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  A (re)-introduction bennyboy 10 1955 June 11, 2022 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Jeff Bradt, user since 2013, becoming active JP Bradt 42 6196 March 15, 2022 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Introduction Disagreeable 15 1420 January 25, 2022 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  atheists - edit to add Introduction ergo 60 4007 November 28, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Here is My Introduction AtheistQuest 23 2271 August 25, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The End8888 Introduction UniverseCaptain 29 2006 August 12, 2021 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4