Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night of the living sitcom.
Night of the living sitcom.
Dead court is in session. 

RE: Night of the living sitcom.
Fixed it for you.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 9, 2020 at 3:32 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Fixed it for you.

Boru

I  didn't call it "Dead court".
I meant I removed your multiple posts. I didn’t change anything.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Og enn einaferð síggja vit hvussu løgtingsmaðurin gerð aftur ein tápuligan tráð. Man má spyrja seg sjálvan hvat hann far burturúr at gera sovorðnar royndir til uppmerksomheit.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(October 9, 2020 at 6:48 pm)Sal Wrote: Og enn einaferð síggja vit hvussu løgtingsmaðurin gerð aftur ein tápuligan tráð. Man má spyrja seg sjálvan hvat hann far burturúr at gera sovorðnar royndir til uppmerksomheit.

Moderator Notice
From the Rules:

1. Posts should be written in English and be comprised mainly of characters from the Basic Latin Unicode block. For the non-technical, these are characters that you can type on a keyboard using single key presses, or using the shift modifier. For the technical, these are Unicode characters U+0020 to U+007E inclusive. Using other Unicode characters which resemble English alphabetic characters is not allowed. This is due to limitations in some mobile applications which do not render these characters correctly. 

Boru
asyay ianbray etssay ethay ecordray aightstray.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guess the sitcom. Brian37 16 1931 June 15, 2022 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Bilbo is the oldest living form of Hobbit we have The Valkyrie 7 404 April 5, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Sal
  Night of the living comedy. Brian37 1 374 March 16, 2021 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Daily Late Night COVID-19 Show Brian37 15 1388 March 30, 2020 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Funny Night Raw! Brian37 0 303 December 6, 2018 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Am I Living in a Post-Apocalyptic Dystopian Hinterland? Cyberman 1 680 May 27, 2016 at 7:32 am
Last Post: brewer
  <Chuckle> Silent F*cking Night Minimalist 2 921 December 24, 2015 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Halloween episode of a favorite British sitcom of mine Edwardo Piet 0 902 October 30, 2015 at 9:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet