Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bilbo is the oldest living form of Hobbit we have
The Bilbo is the oldest living form of Hobbit we have
Parody thread.

Have fun!
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: The Bilbo is the oldest living form of Hobbit we have
The dildo is the oldest form of meat substitute we have.
Especially when Leonard Nimoy sings about him

And I like how fans turn into little children begging Nimoy to sing it, and he's signing something while singing few lines and fans get ecstatic.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
The filo-dough is the oldest form of pastry we have.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I know that play-doh rhymes but I can't think where to go with it.

Um.................... yes I doh.

[Image: DcJEX0YXUAIbpdq.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 3, 2021 at 9:46 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Parody thread.

Have fun!

Thread title is completely wrong. As every student of the true history of Middle Earth knows, Gerontius Took, the first Took, is the true progenitor of the Hobbits.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(April 4, 2021 at 8:38 am)Nomad Wrote:
(April 3, 2021 at 9:46 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Parody thread.

Have fun!

Thread title is completely wrong.  As every student of the true history of Middle Earth knows, Gerontius Took, the first Took, is the true progenitor of the Hobbits.

It is indeed wrong, but not for the reason you state - the first Hobbit to take the name of ‘Took’ was Isumbras Took, the 13th Thain Of The Shire. He preceded Gerontius by some 700  years, and was not the progenitor of the Hobbits.

The title is wrong because the oldest hobbit was Sméagol.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
So ... this thread has something to do with the whole Middle Earth universe?
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Night of the living comedy. Brian37 1 356 March 16, 2021 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Night of the living sitcom. Brian37 6 455 October 9, 2020 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: no one
  Am I Living in a Post-Apocalyptic Dystopian Hinterland? Cyberman 1 677 May 27, 2016 at 7:32 am
Last Post: brewer
  Man goes catatonic trying to form opinion over cushion Tobie 3 1247 December 24, 2012 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: genkaus
  World's oldest joke book Oldandeasilyconfused 0 1168 May 17, 2012 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused