Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concert in support of Biden campaign
Concert in support of Biden campaign
People.com

Quote:A slew of stars including Cher, Bon Jovi, the Black Eyed Peas, Dave Matthews, Ben Platt and others are set to perform or appear at an “I Will Vote” concert event on Sunday night in support of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

George Lopez and political strategist Ana Navarro will host the event, which will include appearances by Biden and his wife, Dr. Jill Biden, along with vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris and her husband, Doug Emhoff, as well as actors like Armie Hammer, Helen Mirren, Billy Porter and Amy Schumer and the cast of Queer Eye.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Concert in support of Biden campaign
(October 24, 2020 at 10:15 am)Eleven Wrote: People.com

Quote:A slew of stars including Cher, Bon Jovi, the Black Eyed Peas, Dave Matthews, Ben Platt and others are set to perform or appear at an “I Will Vote” concert event on Sunday night in support of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

George Lopez and political strategist Ana Navarro will host the event, which will include appearances by Biden and his wife, Dr. Jill Biden, along with vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris and her husband, Doug Emhoff, as well as actors like Armie Hammer, Helen Mirren, Billy Porter and Amy Schumer and the cast of Queer Eye.

That'd be a lot of crap to sit through to see Helen Mirren.....
(October 24, 2020 at 3:49 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:

That'd be a lot of crap to sit through to see Helen Mirren.....

I agree.  Dave Matthews has a few songs I like okay but the rest of the musical lineup is a yawn for me.  Hell, I didn't even know the Black Eyed Peas were still a thing.  Amy Schumer makes me gag.

Hard pass.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(October 24, 2020 at 3:52 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(October 24, 2020 at 3:49 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: That'd be a lot of crap to sit through to see Helen Mirren.....

I agree.  Dave Matthews has a few songs I like okay but the rest of the musical lineup is a yawn for me.  Hell, I didn't even know the Black Eyed Peas were still a thing.  Amy Schumer makes me gag.

Hard pass.
But Helen gets my motor runnin'...

Big Grin
Caligula.
Why is that only (or mostly) Republicans get cease-and-desist letters from musicians for appropriating their music?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

I'd be tempted if not for the black eyed peas...
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 24, 2020 at 7:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Why is that only (or mostly) Republicans get cease-and-desist letters from musicians for appropriating their music?

Boru

All the musicians are commies.  Panic
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(October 24, 2020 at 8:31 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(October 24, 2020 at 7:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Why is that only (or mostly) Republicans get cease-and-desist letters from musicians for appropriating their music?

Boru

All the musicians are commies.  Panic

Except Ted Nugent.

And Wang Dang Sweet Poontang isn't a great campaign song.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UBI support Poll neil 58 2612 April 1, 2024 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 27000 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Biden Losing It onlinebiker 287 17774 November 7, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  J.R.R Tolkien historical support of Franco of Spain, whats your view on it? Woah0 2 475 August 14, 2022 at 8:12 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Hunter Biden sells art for up to $750K brewer 21 1853 July 14, 2021 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 25028 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 985 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden recognizes the Armenian genocide Fake Messiah 3 375 April 25, 2021 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 850 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5162 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye