Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man rescues dog from alligator
Man rescues dog from alligator
Saw this on the local news.

RE: Man rescues dog from alligator
I'd be more impressed with "puppy saves alligator from man".

But, like Iggy, I'll take what I can get.
Dying to live, living to die.
80 million voters telling an orange turd to fuck off.

(November 23, 2020 at 12:48 am)Eleven Wrote: Saw this on the local news.

That’s weird. If you withhold food from a dog or a cat, you get charged with animal cruelty. Withhold food from an alligator and suddenly your a fucking hero?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 23, 2020 at 5:30 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 23, 2020 at 12:48 am)Eleven Wrote: Saw this on the local news.

That’s weird. If you withhold food from a dog or a cat, you get charged with animal cruelty. Withhold food from an alligator and suddenly your a fucking hero?

Boru

Yes lets be a drama queen.

Reality isn't lost on anyone. Yes the alligator needs to eat too. In evolution though, empathy is part of life, that is where this is coming from.

Lions and zebra males will kill the young that are not their offspring. 

I am sure that that same gator, if my cat were not indoor, but were outdoor, and got too close, that same gator would take a swipe at him. But if you think I defend ABBA, nope, sorry buddy, my cat is my family and you'd be making a mistake thinking I am a wimp in all contexts. 

This guy did what most people would do, protect something it is familiar with.

There are animal activists that want to protect sharks too. I agree with that. But if we are being honest, there are some species that are at far higher risk than others. 

Nobody is blaming the gator, but you also cant blame the guy either.
(November 23, 2020 at 5:49 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 23, 2020 at 5:30 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: That’s weird. If you withhold food from a dog or a cat, you get charged with animal cruelty. Withhold food from an alligator and suddenly your a fucking hero?

Boru

Yes lets be a drama queen.

Reality isn't lost on anyone. Yes the alligator needs to eat too. In evolution though, empathy is part of life, that is where this is coming from.

I am sure that that same gator, if my cat were not indoor, but were outdoor, and got too close, that same gator would take a swipe at him. But if you think I defend ABBA, nope, sorry buddy, my cat is my family and you'd be making a mistake thinking I am a wimp in all contexts. 

There are animal activists that want to protect sharks too. I agree with that. But if we are being honest, there are some species that are at far higher risk than others. 

Fuck you. 

First of all, I’m not being a drama queen. That’s probably another thing you should look up.

This isn’t a case of empathy, this is pure bloody selfishness.

If your cat were taken by an alligator, I sincerely hope you would NOT be a wimp, but would have the balls to stand on the shore and let the alligator enjoy his hard-earned meal.

Dogs are a high risk species?

I most certainly CAN blame the guy. I hereby blame him. Blame, blame, blame.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 23, 2020 at 5:57 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 23, 2020 at 5:49 am)Brian37 Wrote: Yes lets be a drama queen.

Fuck you. 

First of all, I’m not being a drama queen. That’s probably another thing you should look up.

If your cat were taken by an alligator, I sincerely hope you would NOT be a wimp, but would have the balls to stand on the shore and let the alligator enjoy his hard-earned meal.

Boru

Blame him for what? 

A female gator or croc if you got near it's nest would do the same as he did for his pet.

I have eaten Kangaroo, and even dove. 

I guess I posted the buffalo video in response to the dog video, was because I had a childhood of being bullied and can identified as being the small fry like the dog wanting someone to help me.
(November 23, 2020 at 6:06 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 23, 2020 at 5:57 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Fuck you. 

Boru

Blame him for what? 

A female gator or croc if you got near it's nest would do the same as he did for his pet.

I guess I posted the buffalo video in response to the dog video, was because I had a childhood of being bullied and can identified as being the small fry like the dog wanting someone to help me.

Fuck you.

Blame him for denying the alligator food.

A female alligator would rescue a puppy if I got near it's [sic] nest? Seems kind of pointless.

I've eaten llama, dog, and horse.  What's the point of bringing this up?

Your buffalo video was just stupid and off point.

Boru
What a way to start the day. I think I'll go back to sleep.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 23, 2020 at 6:12 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 23, 2020 at 6:06 am)Brian37 Wrote: Blame him for what? 

Fuck you.

Blame him for denying the alligator food.

A female alligator would rescue a puppy if I got near it's [sic] nest? Seems kind of pointless.

I've eaten llama, dog, and horse.  What's the point of bringing this up?

Your buffalo video was just stupid and off point.

Boru

So you can explain to me why those buffalo stood up to the lions? 

I don't think it is that complicated. I think they got tired of being attacked. 

Lions, "Dude, we didn't have time to tell you we need to eat."

Buffalo, " Yea kinda figured that out, but GO FUCK YOURSELF"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is this whole thing a cover up? a wag the dog situation? Drich 34 1926 June 5, 2020 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  I'd Rather Have Your Dog In Congress Than You Minimalist 2 515 May 28, 2018 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  North Korea calls Trump a barking dog. Jehanne 70 20169 September 22, 2017 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  It Seems They Really Are Dumber Than Dog Shit Minimalist 44 12539 August 31, 2017 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  You Wouldn't Make A Dog Suffer Like This Minimalist 25 2419 September 23, 2016 at 9:50 am
Last Post: lugal ki en
  An alligator's snack at Disney Foxaèr 117 8392 June 21, 2016 at 1:52 am
Last Post: IATIA
  Alligator Kills Man Nope 17 1928 July 6, 2015 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Cat saves toddler from Dog The Valkyrie 32 6617 May 17, 2014 at 4:06 am
Last Post: LastPoet