Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this whole thing a cover up? a wag the dog situation?
is this whole thing a cover up? a wag the dog situation?
Not one new outlet aside from the fox types has mentioned hilary having lost her appeal to testify before a commitee about her supposed lost emails, and the state of her equipment when she turned it over to the gub-ment.

shiff is in deep having to explain document proof that the fisa warrants were built on bad evidence and this whole trump Russia collusion seems to be a paid for hoax by the Clinton foundation and falsely executed by the FBI/comby

Would the dims throw the whole country under the bus to try and hide or minimilize the damage from the fact that what donald trump said was true from the beginning?
RE: is this whole thing a cover up? a wag the dog situation?
Hitlery......hitlery? Dude, 2020.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 5, 2020 at 12:38 pm)Drich Wrote: Not one new outlet aside from the fox types has mentioned hilary having lost her appeal to testify before a commitee about her supposed lost emails, and the state of her equipment when she turned it over to the gub-ment.

shiff is in deep having to explain document proof that the fisa warrants were built on bad evidence and this whole trump Russia collusion seems to be a paid for hoax by the Clinton foundation and falsely executed by the FBI/comby

Would the dims throw the whole country under the bus to try and hide or minimilize the damage from the fact that what donald trump said was true from the beginning?

The story is also on CNBC, Politico, and several other news outlets. If this is a cover-up, they’re going about it arse upwards.

You also misspelled ‘Hillary’, ‘Schiff’ and ‘Comey’ (there are several other grammatical errors in your post. I won’t point them out, as you seem to have enough on your plate maintaining the moronic conspiracy theory that the losing candidate is some sort of criminal mastermind).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Our economy is in the shitter and the rest of the world is laughing at us. By your own trumpian metrics...drich, how are we doing, in 2020.

Who's been in power these last few years. Trump or Hitlery?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 5, 2020 at 1:03 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(June 5, 2020 at 12:38 pm)Drich Wrote: Not one new outlet aside from the fox types has mentioned hilary having lost her appeal to testify before a commitee about her supposed lost emails, and the state of her equipment when she turned it over to the gub-ment.

The story is also on CNBC, Politico, and several other news outlets. If this is a cover-up, they’re going about it arse upwards.

You also misspelled ‘Hillary’, ‘Schiff’ and ‘Comey’ (there are several other grammatical errors in your post. I won’t point them out, as you seem to have enough on your plate maintaining the moronic conspiracy theory that the losing candidate is some sort of criminal mastermind).

Boru

and what good does that do when the people inciting riots because they believe they have a dictator for a president are out burning down targets and police stations? tell me there would not be a vast difference of opinion of trump if we were all locked down in place like we were a few weeks ago and the only thing to watch is how hitlery and schiif show schiff tried to orcstrate a coup..
Stop.
(June 5, 2020 at 1:09 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Our economy is in the shitter and the rest of the world is laughing at us.  By your own trumpian metrics...drich, how are we doing, in 2020.

Who's been in power these last few years.  Trump or Hitlery?

are you serious? trump has been locked down as president with one after another accusations, like the Russia collusion that he is now being exonerated for, which lead to the coup/impeachment which is now also on the table for being taken back as not a conspiracy but an actual attempt to unseat a dually elected president from office by among other the Clinton.
(June 5, 2020 at 1:09 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Our economy is in the shitter and the rest of the world is laughing at us.  By your own trumpian metrics...drich, how are we doing, in 2020.

Who's been in power these last few years.  Trump or Hitlery?

We are more pointing at you aghast that you can have let such a fool be in charge.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 5, 2020 at 1:21 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Stop.

again stop what this is all panning out to be 100% true.
Your Dear Leader is either strong and decisive, or has been neutered by hitlery and her time machine. I don't envy your position. You threw your chips in with a weak sub-human non-man that you wouldn't spit on if you saw him in the street on fire.

Stop.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The situation in Sudan Dundee 1 473 April 21, 2023 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Man rescues dog from alligator Foxaèr 29 1378 November 23, 2020 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This has to be the most chilling thing he has done. Brian37 29 1645 September 8, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it.... Brian37 16 1906 May 8, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  They Haven't Learned A Thing! Minimalist 1 348 December 3, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Little rant regarding the kneeling thing. Chad32 51 5297 September 10, 2018 at 10:14 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  I'd Rather Have Your Dog In Congress Than You Minimalist 2 505 May 28, 2018 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Active shooter and hostage situation Foxaèr 7 773 March 10, 2018 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Sorry, Brits - "Daft Twerp" Doesn't Begin to Cover It Minimalist 17 3066 October 23, 2017 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  North Korea calls Trump a barking dog. Jehanne 70 19923 September 22, 2017 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus