Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:33 pm

Poll: Have you reset your clocks yet?
This poll is closed.
Yes.
100.00%
1 100.00%
What color was the bus?
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only one who hasn't reset their clocks for Daylight Savings yet?
Am I the only one who hasn't reset their clocks for Daylight Savings yet?
I've reset two of them. I've been trying Atomic Clocks that set themselves, but I don't have a good line-of-sight for the signal.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
RE: Am I the only one who hasn't reset their clocks for Daylight Savings yet?
Did ours in September.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The one in my kitchen is supposed to auto update but it picks a different time zone every day or so.

I put new batteries in it but it seems to be mystery time in that room.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Any strong electrical fields in the immediate vicinity? Electric oven?
(November 24, 2020 at 1:20 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Any strong electrical fields in the immediate vicinity? Electric oven?

Have had the clock for a long time and had others just like it before.  Nothing different other than living in a time warp.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Most of my clocks adjust themselves. But the cool ones do not. One of the latter is an Salvador Dali clock, and another is a Frank Lloyd Wright designed clock. Because they are cool, I don’t resent resetting them as needed.

I have another cool decorative clock that is so decorative that it is not easy to see it is a clock, much less whether it has been adjusted for DST. So it essentially doesn’t get adjusted except when battery needs changing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet another conspiracy?? Jehanne 8 653 October 14, 2022 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 618 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 338 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Not Yet R.I.P. Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 36 2710 August 8, 2020 at 7:07 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2332 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What to get an ABBA fan for their birthday. Brian37 30 2184 September 17, 2019 at 5:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The only wine I like..... Brian37 21 1220 March 10, 2019 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Certified mensa (no womensa) geniuses only need apply. ignoramus 14 1206 December 5, 2018 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  (Yet Another) Tell Us About You Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2671 September 12, 2018 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  Solipsism threads should only have one post. Gawdzilla Sama 14 1324 August 11, 2018 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Joods