Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
She's a Killer.
She's a Killer.
Of cervid quadrapeds.

My SO finally got a deer this year. She just had not seen anything when she was out there. I told her she needs to call back and confirm her appointments with the deer..... Wink

A nice 2 year old doe - probably about 175 lbs.

A 400 foot shot with a H+R single shot top break, in .357 magnum - a pistol cartridge. Clean thru, double lung. It only ran about 50 feet. I know experienced hunters who don't do that well on a regular basis...

Big Grin
RE: She's a Killer.
Huh. Funny thing, I opened this thread thinking “Maybe he’s watched the new Jim Can’t Swim video on Jodi Arias, or maybe even saw the Matt Orchard video on Sandy Melgar and had a very different take.”

But bragging about how good a shot your wife is at deer hunting is okay, too. At least you’re putting those guns to a decent use.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
deer meat is good. I've had it a few times. my father makes really tasty deer jerky.
(December 28, 2020 at 3:36 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Huh. Funny thing, I opened this thread thinking “Maybe he’s watched the new Jim Can’t Swim video on Jodi Arias, or maybe even saw the Matt Orchard video on Sandy Melgar and had a very different take.”

But bragging about how good a shot your wife is at deer hunting is okay, too. At least you’re putting those guns to a decent use.

I read the title and immediately thought

Quee--eeen!
Me too - dynamite with a laser-beam!
(December 28, 2020 at 3:46 pm)polymath257 Wrote:
(December 28, 2020 at 3:36 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Huh. Funny thing, I opened this thread thinking “Maybe he’s watched the new Jim Can’t Swim video on Jodi Arias, or maybe even saw the Matt Orchard video on Sandy Melgar and had a very different take.”

Quee--eeen!
Maybe if Biker didn’t include the period at the end...
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 28, 2020 at 3:46 pm)polymath257 Wrote:

Quee--eeen!

Mine too....
This is adorably and depressingly stupid at the same time:

[Image: QR8JM4C.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 29, 2020 at 6:30 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: This is adorably and depressingly stupid at the same time:

Boru
When my son was quite young we lived across the street from a family of hunters.  He wanted to know why the Browns didn't just go to Winn-Dixie like we did.  Teaching moment presented.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(December 29, 2020 at 7:11 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(December 29, 2020 at 6:30 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: This is adorably and depressingly stupid at the same time:

Boru
When my son was quite young we lived across the street from a family of hunters.  He wanted to know why the Browns didn't just go to Winn-Dixie like we did.  Teaching moment presented.

I can understand that sort of thinking when it comes from a child. When it clearly comes from an adult who is old enough and experienced enough to contact a newspaper column, it's more than a little disheartening.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who's your favorite serial killer? Foxaèr 9 640 October 6, 2022 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2038 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Dave' s Killer Bread onlinebiker 17 2490 July 23, 2021 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  She came back for your cable...... Brian37 11 1257 August 16, 2018 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Unless she changed her username... Foxaèr 7 900 March 1, 2018 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Losty
  Just because She's Topless chimp3 162 16972 January 8, 2018 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Guys, is she a bit funny in the head? ignoramus 12 2082 December 24, 2017 at 6:51 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Thread Title Mashup: She Keeps Sucking Something Shitty From The Poster Below Me Whateverist 277 21866 December 1, 2017 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! J a c k 36 3766 June 25, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Question to all Americans: why do you refer to vehicles and ships as "she"? rado84 38 5661 July 15, 2015 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Cyberman