Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've changed my mind on something VERY important...
I've changed my mind on something VERY important...
THIS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znf4Omvy-...r_embedded

IS NOW THE BEST SONG EVER!
RE: I've changed my mind on something VERY important...
No accounting for taste, really.
"If an injury must be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared" - Niccolo Macchiavelli
Great tars, bass, and drums..the screaming sucks ass. I dont mind a little of it, but when they scream like that all the time it gets burdonsome.
Horrible. Sounds like they are trying to channel Mudvayne & failing badly.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(March 6, 2011 at 2:17 am)theVOID Wrote:

what melody was it? I can't listen to it now. And can't see the artist, melody name.

Oh, now I see. I don't like it, if you ask me.... which you didn't.
Quote:I've changed my mind on something VERY important...

This topic is very misleading...and here I was thinking You came to your senses and dumped all of the Libertarian / Austrian school mythology

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warthogs, very smart animals The End of Atheism 29 2286 May 9, 2023 at 9:52 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why It's Important To Know Scripture BrianSoddingBoru4 6 473 September 11, 2020 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Nerd Heaven. Mind blowing creativity/skills. ignoramus 2 273 July 21, 2019 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I like this...very cool and funny skeptic ignoramus 6 706 May 19, 2018 at 1:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Something The Pro-Life Crowd Has Never Considered Minimalist 15 1677 October 14, 2017 at 12:55 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  These Guys Are Very Clever. Minimalist 0 522 March 12, 2017 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why is the Passing of Carrie Fisher Important? Neo-Scholastic 24 2119 December 30, 2016 at 9:45 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Some of These Are Very Clever Minimalist 5 927 May 13, 2015 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Jericho
  Occasionally you stumble across something funny yet poignant. Jackalope 1 1060 December 7, 2014 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A little something for fellow Terry Pratchett fans The Valkyrie 0 736 November 26, 2013 at 3:44 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie