Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warthogs, very smart animals
Warthogs, very smart animals
Absolutely skilled warthog  Cool Cool Cool . He digs a burrow and manages to protect his back from the pack of dogs

Administrator Notice
Link removed per 30/30 rule.
RE: Warthogs, very smart animals
Are you talking about your god now?
Warthogs, they hunt YOU!~

[Image: A-10-Avenger.jpg]
My link was taken down. Anyway these animals are very unfortunate to have wild dogs as predators. These bastards come in packs and there is nothing to do to escape them
African Painted Dogs are very much a danger. Most successful predators in Africa. ~80% success rate. Second most successful predators are Catholic priests.
apparently these dogs are endangered species. I feel so sorry for warthogs that I want wild dogs to vanish. Or maybe we should domesticate them, but is that even possible IDK
(May 6, 2023 at 10:07 am)The End of Atheism Wrote: apparently these dogs are endangered species. I feel so sorry for warthogs that I want wild dogs to vanish. Or maybe we should domesticate them, but is that even possible IDK
Maybe you could pray about it.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.”
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(May 6, 2023 at 10:07 am)The End of Atheism Wrote: apparently these dogs are endangered species. I feel so sorry for warthogs that I want wild dogs to vanish. Or maybe we should domesticate them, but is that even possible IDK

endangeredwolfcenter.org
(May 6, 2023 at 10:40 am)Angrboda Wrote: “Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.”

Groucho Marx.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  These 10 Animals Have The Strongest Bite Force WinterHold 11 745 November 15, 2020 at 8:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I like this...very cool and funny skeptic ignoramus 6 705 May 19, 2018 at 1:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  These Guys Are Very Clever. Minimalist 0 522 March 12, 2017 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Some of These Are Very Clever Minimalist 5 927 May 13, 2015 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Jericho
  I've changed my mind on something VERY important... theVOID 5 2033 May 28, 2011 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Kitty is a very BAD Mystic binny 3 2804 July 23, 2010 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels
  Very interesting discussion between Veritas and Theoretical BS. leo-rcc 0 2123 January 20, 2010 at 8:50 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Lily Allen: Fuck You (Very Very Much) - Hungarian Artists Against Homophobia Samson 15 4112 January 15, 2010 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Ashes1995