Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loving humanity for $1000 per hour
Loving humanity for $1000 per hour
Hey, I love this guy. First, he says how he was born loving and devoted to humanity, and that helping humans is more important to him than any amount of money, but then it turns out he charges $1000 per hour to "help" people individually - I mean it seems he loves money more than people.

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Loving humanity for $1000 per hour
We're all born loving humanity, but then you get to know them.
I'll help people for half that.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 15, 2021 at 1:43 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'll help people for half that.

Boru

I'll tell you you're a great person for a mere $250 an hour....

And for the bargain minded - for $50 I'll tell you that you are not as big of prick as everyone says.....
Isn't he the one that convinced gwyneth to load her velvet purse down with pebbles? Price is legit for hookers and blow.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Sucker born every minute.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 15, 2021 at 10:32 pm)brewer Wrote: Sucker born every minute.

PT Barnum said that in.1932.

With the rate of inflation there are 15.3 suckers born every minute.

When you add in street drugs and reality TV it's closer to 20.
This guru is another lover of humanity: he killed people by "cleansing" them, while charged them $10.000 for it. Then after he got out of prison for homicide, people still flock for his $29.000-weekend lectures along with his loan shark buddies who are there to "help" people who don't have enough money to pay for them. And if you think $29.000 is too much for some useless lectures over a weekend, most people take additional lectures and pay $110.000

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World’s largest single gathering of humanity... yragnitup 10 1298 January 18, 2019 at 12:58 am
Last Post: yragnitup