Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shortage of Chick-fil-A sauce is a result of ‘Joe Biden’s America’
Shortage of Chick-fil-A sauce is a result of ‘Joe Biden’s America’
Quote:[Image: cfa.jpeg]
As fuel shortages hit certain parts of the United States as a result of the Colonial Pipeline cyberattack, another shortage has some Americans concerned, namely the shortage of Chick-fil-A sauce, multiple reports stated.

Some high-profile social media users aren’t blaming the restaurant chain, however. They’re (likely sarcastically) blaming President Biden.

“Joe Biden’s America,” tweeted Missouri’s Republican attorney general Eric Schmitt.

“Joe Biden is destroying America,” tweeted Sen. Ted Cruz.

“Is there no limit to how awful Biden’s America can get?” tweeted Colorado Republican Lauren Boebert.

Ohio Republican Rep. Josh Mandel seemed a little more serious than the rest.

“In Joe Biden’s America: Chick-fil-A has to limit sauces because of supply chain issues,” he tweeted. “Gas stations are having mass shortages and prices are soaring. The price of groceries are skyrocketing. Everyday Americans are hurting and they miss Donald Trump’s America.”

Speaking to Fox News, Chick-fil-A spokeswoman Jackie Jags said, “Due to industry-wide supply chain disruptions, some Chick-fil-A restaurants are experiencing a shortage of select items, like sauces. We are actively working to make adjustments to solve this issue quickly and apologize to our Guests for any inconvenience.”

deadstate.org
RE: Shortage of Chick-fil-A sauce is a result of ‘Joe Biden’s America’
If we have a chicken shortage that lack of Chick-Fil-A sauces should really be a moot point, donhca think?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 13, 2021 at 5:37 am)Eleven Wrote:
Quote:[Image: cfa.jpeg]
As fuel shortages hit certain parts of the United States as a result of the Colonial Pipeline cyberattack, another shortage has some Americans concerned, namely the shortage of Chick-fil-A sauce, multiple reports stated.

Some high-profile social media users aren’t blaming the restaurant chain, however. They’re (likely sarcastically) blaming President Biden.

“Joe Biden’s America,” tweeted Missouri’s Republican attorney general Eric Schmitt.

“Joe Biden is destroying America,” tweeted Sen. Ted Cruz.

“Is there no limit to how awful Biden’s America can get?” tweeted Colorado Republican Lauren Boebert.

Ohio Republican Rep. Josh Mandel seemed a little more serious than the rest.

“In Joe Biden’s America: Chick-fil-A has to limit sauces because of supply chain issues,” he tweeted. “Gas stations are having mass shortages and prices are soaring. The price of groceries are skyrocketing. Everyday Americans are hurting and they miss Donald Trump’s America.”

Speaking to Fox News, Chick-fil-A spokeswoman Jackie Jags said, “Due to industry-wide supply chain disruptions, some Chick-fil-A restaurants are experiencing a shortage of select items, like sauces. We are actively working to make adjustments to solve this issue quickly and apologize to our Guests for any inconvenience.”

deadstate.org

I could give a shit less about Chick Fil Assholes.

The far right has become so fucking self entitled, the thought of not having something, the world didn't have 200 years ago frightens them. Yea, I admit I couldn't live without my computer, nor do what the founders did, or the soldiers of D-Day did, but give me a fucking break. I do know what it is like to go without, and to bitch about not having ranch or barbecue sauce. Please really, if that is your most pressing issue during a pandemic, you need fucking help.

My cable/internet went out a couple of nights ago for 2 hours. I called the company and the automated message said they were doing maintainance in my area. Yea, for someone who finds their entertainment key to my mental stimulation, it sucked. But it wasn't life threatening or the end of the world. The far right acts like if you employ one sane regulation, or you ask them to give a little they act like you murdered their family.
I don't patronize Chick-fil-A, so this shortage affects me not. Those ®s are so damned stupid, just smh.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 13, 2021 at 5:31 pm)Fireball Wrote: I don't patronize Chick-fil-A, so this shortage affects me not. Those ®s are so damned stupid, just smh.

Yup.  Ever since their CEO announced his anti-LGBTQ stance, my fast-food dollars have gone elsewhere.

I understand their food is delicious.  I'll never know.  Good trade-off.  YMMV
Disappointing theists since 1968!
[Image: suiRAjN.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Joe made sure that 16oz sauce was still stocked in Kroger.

Morals stopped me from purchasing it.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Biden promising... DeistPaladin 16 883 September 23, 2020 at 1:52 am
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  I got a stimulating chick. Gawdzilla Sama 0 241 August 4, 2020 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Jack Chick Parody Site Amarok 8 992 May 26, 2019 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  America's Top 40 White Nationalist billboard. Brian37 0 254 October 8, 2018 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  A message from America's "Best Christian"....... Brian37 3 936 March 28, 2016 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Bernie Sanders finally says "Let's cut the BS, America" in recent interview Heat 0 722 December 22, 2015 at 1:34 am
Last Post: Heat
  Happy Birthday America! BrokenQuill92 5 1056 July 4, 2014 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Drag Queens- Fuck You, Chick-fil-A (hilarious) Erinome 3 3445 March 20, 2012 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Bill Maher on America. Dotard 1 1121 January 23, 2011 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels